Cpm/BW windscreen pcns - BW PAP LOC Now Claimform - (residential car park) The citrus Building, Maderia road, Bournemouth ***Claim Dismissed with Costs** now another PAPLOC for another same place ticket ***Dismissed again with costs***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 469 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

threads merged for you

yes send our std snotty letter and add i refer you to claim number xxxxxxx whereby you lost and paid my cosyts.

they are doing this hoping you have moved and after a backdoor ccj.

it should kill it dead.

dx.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Cpm/BW windscreen pcns - BW PAP LOC Now Claimform - (residential car park) The citrus Building, Maderia road, Bournemouth ***Claim Dismissed with Costs** now another PAPLOC for another same place ticket

What idiots!  Goodness knows how they keep their records (if they keep their records).

Just to make sure court papers don't get sent to your old address, I suggest to cross all the Ts and send something like -

Dear Rachael and Sean,

Re: PCN no. XXXXX

firstly, would you kindly note that I no longer live at XXXXX, instead my new address is XXXXX.

Secondly, as usual you've been too bone idle to do any due diligence whatsoever, because had you done so you would have seen that your thicko clients have already taken me to court for PCNs issued at this site (claim no. XXXXX, PCN no. XXXXX & PCN no. XXXXX & PCN no. XXXXX) where I gave them the hammering of their lives.

I thoroughly enjoyed spending my £100 costs.  If they want another thrashing, then bring it on!

COPIED TO COUNTRYWIDE PARKING MANAGEMENT LTD

Invest in two 2nd class stamps, send copies to both BW and the fleecers so they both have your new address and get two free Certificates of Posting from the post office.

(I know the costs were £95 but three-figure costs sounds better!)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 6 months later...

So, following on from my message above in October of last year, i now have a Claim Form sitting on my desk regarding this final ticket. Here we go again! As its been a while since i have done this, can i assume that the process is much the same as last time (2019-2020) i went through this or is there anything new i need to be aware of?

I have acknowledged the claim on MCOL but not yet defended.

Is it exactly same facts as one they lost on,  so yes do AOS, and maybe put something about case No XXXXX which was identical to this claim in all essential facts where they were sent packing.

The other Team Members likely along soon with some other tactics.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Thanks Brassnecked, also i have just noticed that despite the Claim Form and letters from BW are coming to my current address, the address on MCOL for correspondance is my old address where they issued the ticket. Theres no way of editing this on MCOL so am i correct in thinking its a phone call into the county court business centre?

Not a huge amount has changed since the last time, except for a new government Code of Practice that undermines the fleecers even more.

Go to  https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/393251-received-a-court-claim-from-a-private-parking-speculative-invoice-how-to-deal-with-it-hereupdated-dec-2021/  and scroll down to Q2) How should I defend?

You can use the template defence.

I agree with BN, change (6) in the defence to (7) and put in a new (6) -

6.  In the persuasive case XXXXX which involved the same Claimant, Defendant, car park and circumstances, the court found for the Defendant.

No need to file it straight away.

I'm not sure about MCOL, sorry, others will be on though to help.

Methinks them using the wrong address could be used against them though.  Have you got proof you informed them of your change of address?

And how can the old address be on MCOL yet the claim form turned up at your new address?!!!  Confused 🙄

1 minute ago, FTMDave said:

I'm not sure about MCOL, sorry, others will be on though to help.

Methinks them using the wrong address could be used against them though.  Have you got proof you informed them of your change of address?

And how can the old address be on MCOL yet the claim form turned up at your new address?!!!  Confused 🙄

I Covered it off in my letter to them after BWs LBC which i will have to dig out...however i have letters here relating to this PCN directly addressed to my new address from BW and from the court, not via a redirection service so i suspect they are trying to do something a little iffy here and have me miss letters from the court. 

Potentially if you can put on MCOL that you informed BW etc on whatever date you sent the snotty letter  as they have sent the claimform to new address but are using your old address on MCOL as part of any defence? Others will have some extra advice I feel.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Just to be clear - what address was on the claim form you received from the court?

It's good news the court is writing to the right address but I suppose it wouldn't harm to write to Northampton and point out the error.

Ok, Defence submitted on MCOL and a letter sent off to CCBC to confirm address

Will be sending off a CPR request Monday, can i just confirm that seeing as a few years has now passed, the template stickied on this forum is still the most appropriate to use?

• 2 months later...

Update on this,

BW have sent a letter today in response to my defence submitted to MCOL.

It’s the usual rubbish but interestingly in the pictures attached, they have attached a picture of the signage which has been updated to forbid double parking.

If I’m honest, I’m not sure if the signage had actually been updated when I parked on this day (it was 2019!) 

what route would be best to go down when I write my witness statement? 

also, they haven’t responded to my CPR request. How long before I start chasing this?

You don't, they don't have to reply it is solely a request 

However they must as part of their ws produce everything they intend to rely upon as exhibits  

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

13 minutes ago, dx100uk said:

You don't, they don't have to reply it is solely a request 

However they must as part of their ws produce everything they intend to rely upon as exhibits  

Dx

thanks, ok so providing I submit my WS last

minute after theirs, it should be fine

I remember your case from the first time round, including the fleecers' arrogance and insults.  They must have thought they would walk the court case - but got thrashed!

I have a pretty good memory - despite my attempts to knacker it with booze over the years - and IIRC the judge found in your favour because the "no double parking" clause wasn't on the signs.  Right?

(Yes, I could look though your thread to find the posts but there are 12 pages and it's just easier to ask you!)

It's not difficult to work out when they updated the signs.

Can you remind us of the dates of the three tickets they originally sued you for, and the date of this latest one?

Also the date you moved please.

Methinks they are trying to pull a fast one by pretending the updated sign was there when you parked in the latest case, but as usual they are cretins and there is a very good chance of showing the judge they are telling the court blatant lies and things going seriously very, very badly for them ...

Would inclusion of the case findings no xxxx xxx  which was judged in my favour by XXX judge an XXX County Court  be a good inclusion in WS a with the comment,  that that claim was brought by the claimant on identical facts  at same place also help get it chucked out and leave a nice GDPR claim?

20 hours ago, FTMDave said:

I remember your case from the first time round, including the fleecers' arrogance and insults.  They must have thought they would walk the court case - but got thrashed!

I have a pretty good memory - despite my attempts to knacker it with booze over the years - and IIRC the judge found in your favour because the "no double parking" clause wasn't on the signs.  Right?

(Yes, I could look though your thread to find the posts but there are 12 pages and it's just easier to ask you!)

It's not difficult to work out when they updated the signs.

Can you remind us of the dates of the three tickets they originally sued you for, and the date of this latest one?

Also the date you moved please.

Methinks they are trying to pull a fast one by pretending the updated sign was there when you parked in the latest case, but as usual they are cretins and there is a very good chance of showing the judge they are telling the court blatant lies and things going seriously very, very badly for them ...

your memory serves you very well! You’re correct on all points. 

the original case which I won was on 3 tickets, all issued in December 2018. The ticket they are now Pursuing was issued in April 2019. 
one issue I foresee is the first time round, they legitimately had not updated the signage and were out and out lying about that. The signage was updated in Feb 2019 and I have referred to that in my previous cases witness statement however you may remember that they were unable to evidence they had a contract in place for the site (their contract was from 2017 and was a rolling one so no evidence it was still in force) and the map of coverage they provided did not cover my space. 

OK, I was trying to nail down if they had changed the signage before this latest ticket, and they had.

They seemed a particularly unpleasant bunch taking it all personally so presumably are motivated by revenge.

You still have a huge amount of points in your favour though, plus a persuasive case where you beat them.

So last time did they simply just not turn up?  Were there just you and the judge present?