• Tweets

• How did you purchase the goods? (instore or online)   How did you pay for the goods? (cash or card and which card method if paid by card i.e. debt card etc.)        
    • Thanks for the reply which makes the case more simple.   As the young gym member was under 18 when she joined, she was a minor and the gym or their admin Co. cannot enforce any contract or agreement with her.   She can reply to any demand from the gym saying :-   " I was a minor at the time of signing the membership and cannot be held to any contract terms associated with such a membership agreement. Accordingly no further demands should be made and this should be the end of the matter. Yours faithfully, YD"   Send this to the gym's address by letter and get a free Cert of Posting at the PO Counter.   Keep us posted please
    • sorry Scania ..so you have a problem with the product?  
    • Morrisons supermarket sell clothing under the Nutmeg brand.  Generally, these goods are of decent quality and not too expensive. There is a fairly wide range. Like other supermarkets, their sizes should be taken with a large pinch of salt.   Unfortunately, Morrison's merchandise these clothes through an outfit called Deeset. When things go wrong then your troubles really begin.   Deeset won't reply to emails. They operate a confounded automatic phone system where your call is put in a queue. EVENTUALLY, you receive a message that no one is available to take your call.   Their shop floor workers are not allowed to order goods in for you and not allowed to phone head office.   It's inconceivable that a prestigious company like Morrison's should be involved with an outfit like Deeset, which does no good for Morrison's image.
  • Our picks

• Future Comms is a Big Con. How to get out of it. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/417058-future-comms-is-a-big-con-how-to-get-out-of-it/
      • 4 replies
    • Future Comms issues. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/416504-future-comms-issues/
      • 5 replies
    • This is a bit of a lengthy one but I’ll summerise best as possible.

THIS IS HOW THE PHONECALL WENT 

I was contacted by future comms by phone, they stated that they could beat any phone contract I have , (I am a limited company but just myself that needs a business phone and I am the only worker) 
      I told future comms my deal, £110 per month with a phone and a virtual landline, they confirmed that they could beat that, £90 per month with a phone , virtual landline  they also confirmed they would pay Vodafone (previous provider) the termination fee. As I am in business, naturally I was open to making a deal. So we proceeded. 
      Future comms then revealed that the contract would be with PLAN.COM and the airtime would be provided by 02, I instantly told them that this would break the deal as I have poor 02 signal in the house where I live as my partner is on 02 and constantly complaining about bad signal
      the salesman assured me he would send a signal booster box out with the phone so I would have perfect signal.
      so far so good.....
      i then explained this is the only mobile phone I use for business and pleasure, so therefore I didn’t want any disconnection time in the slightest between the switchover from Vodafone to 02
      the salesman then confirmed that the existing phone would only be disconnected once the new phone was switched on.
      so far so good....
      • 14 replies
    • A shocking story of domestic and economic abuse compounded by @BarclaysUKHelp ‏ bank complicity – coming soon @A_Gentle_Woman. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/415737-a-shocking-story-of-domestic-and-economic-abuse-compounded-by-barclaysukhelp-%E2%80%8F-bank-complicity-%E2%80%93-coming-soon-a_gentle_woman/
      • 0 replies
harni

Cpm windscreen pcns - BW letter of claim - (residential car park) The citrus Building, Maderia road, Bournemouth

Reason for never using e'mail is clear, if they did try court they could send documents at last minute, say 12:01 am on the day of the case and say you had had them.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I would say to anyone who does decide to communicate with them by email to use a tracker - you may be surprised how many times your message is read & circulated - Get Notify is a free to use one providing you are not sending multitudes of them.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Never use Email!!

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

It’s shameful really that they could do something like that and get away with it but then, their whole business model is based on fraud so it’s hardly surprising!

The flip side is they aren't generally clever enough to get it all right - or at least their legal representation are too lazy or incompetent. They clearly have no conscience whatsoever, and deserve to be dealt with accordingly.

Letters have gone off a while ago to BW Legal CC'ing CPM and i have proof of postage in the ever growing file of paperwork.

Unfortunately i am yet to receive a reply which is a shame because i'm quite enjoying wasting their time now!

I have however today had a laugh.

Remember the image i posted a few posts back highlighting the area they "manage"?

Well today guess what i have seen?

One of the directors parking blocking the entrance to the flats whilst he walks around ticketing against their own terms and conditions!

I know it seems a little petty but is this something i can use against them if they decide to take this to court?

Im going to try and get more evidence of their poor management and take it to the local paper i think.

I know this wont get me anywhere with my case with them (if they even decide to create one) but i just want to make life as hard as possible for them

Nice thing is, one of their tickets evidence includes an image of my vehicle with guess what?

This car parked in the background.

I do also have closer images with the reg number in

Sorry, seems a little petty but ive got the bit between my teeth with this now!

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2a8d.jpg

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

well you can use it as there will be a code of practice clause that says they must act fairly on honestly so blocking the exit of anyone who is trespassing is a criminal offencea nd their criminality voids any contract.

Just out of interest, how long do BW usually take to reply? My letter was sent to them on the 3rd of Jan and everything has been very quiet...

Up to them. Sometimes they reply fast with a bunch of rubbish. Others they dont reply at all for months. Or longer.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

or not at all

there nothing that says they must.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

they often just slink away back under their stone once they have been called out as the bandits and shysters they are so you may never hear from them again. BWL just do as they are paid to do so they wont write unless someone pays them to and ther parking co isnt going to spend another £15 on a letter they know will earn them nothing

- - - Updated - - -

you keep all of your paperwork safe for 6 years though.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras, typos

So one of these tickets they issued has been progressing as expected and now BW legal are chasing me. I have noticed though that a few days ago they have carried out a credit check on me. Is there any reason behind this and are they even allowed to do this?

yes they are they have a CCL

its address checking 

Ah ok, nothing to worry about then. Thank you!

all solicitors are so honest they automatically get a CCL regardless that the actual purpose of the search is outside the terms they are aloowed to search under.

expect a letter from them and be prepared to have to respond. You can then be rude to them about this misuse of their position.

6 hours ago, ericsbrother said:

all solicitors are so honest they automatically get a CCL regardless that the actual purpose of the search is outside the terms they are aloowed to search under.

expect a letter from them and be prepared to have to respond. You can then be rude to them about this misuse of their position.

They have been calling me daily and not getting very far

”can you confirm your address”

”it’s the same as the last one you sent your spam letters to”

”so you won’t confirm it”

”you have it”

”ok we will send another letter”

more money wasting i can do for them the better!

Just tell them you are the carer of xxxx yyyyyy and you will get them to call back after you have administered their medication.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

22 minutes ago, ploddertom said:

Just tell them you are the carer of xxxx yyyyyy and you will get them to call back after you have administered their medication.

Or there’s no point in sending them a letter. They are blind

Haha, love it. Reminds me of when I get the usual dodgy phone calls to the office "Hello ma'am I'm calling from your electricity supplier, can I speak to the business owner" I have 2 favourites.

1) "We haven't got electricity"

"You must have electricity, I'm speaking to you on the telephone"

"No, this is a tin can on the end of a piece of string"

2) "I can't put you through to her, she's deaf"

"Can you pass a message to her?"

"No I'm sorry, I'm deaf too"

"But I'm speaking to you!"

"Pardon?"

another one it to say "hold on I will go and get them" and then put the phone down to one side an get on with soemthing else. I think they like listening to the radio so put that on for them whilst you do your ironing or whatever.