Cpm/BW windscreen pcns - BW PAP LOC Now Claimform - (residential car park) The citrus Building, Maderia road, Bournemouth ***Claim Dismissed with Costs** now another PAPLOC for another same place ticket ***Dismissed again with costs***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 491 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Letters have gone off a while ago to BW Legal CC'ing CPM and i have proof of postage in the ever growing file of paperwork.

Unfortunately i am yet to receive a reply which is a shame because i'm quite enjoying wasting their time now!

I have however today had a laugh.

Remember the image i posted a few posts back highlighting the area they "manage"?

Well today guess what i have seen?

One of the directors parking blocking the entrance to the flats whilst he walks around ticketing against their own terms and conditions!

I know it seems a little petty but is this something i can use against them if they decide to take this to court?

Im going to try and get more evidence of their poor management and take it to the local paper i think.

I know this wont get me anywhere with my case with them (if they even decide to create one) but i just want to make life as hard as possible for them

Nice thing is, one of their tickets evidence includes an image of my vehicle with guess what?

This car parked in the background.

I do also have closer images with the reg number in

Sorry, seems a little petty but ive got the bit between my teeth with this now!

One of the directors parking blocking the entrance to the flats whilst he walks around ticketing against their own terms and conditions!.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Up to them. Sometimes they reply fast with a bunch of rubbish. Others they dont reply at all for months. Or longer.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

or not at all

there nothing that says they must.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

they often just slink away back under their stone once they have been called out as the bandits and shysters they are so you may never hear from them again. BWL just do as they are paid to do so they wont write unless someone pays them to and ther parking co isnt going to spend another £15 on a letter they know will earn them nothing

- - - Updated - - -

you keep all of your paperwork safe for 6 years though.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras, typos

• 2 months later...

So one of these tickets they issued has been progressing as expected and now BW legal are chasing me. I have noticed though that a few days ago they have carried out a credit check on me. Is there any reason behind this and are they even allowed to do this?

yes they are they have a CCL

its address checking 

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

all solicitors are so honest they automatically get a CCL regardless that the actual purpose of the search is outside the terms they are aloowed to search under.

expect a letter from them and be prepared to have to respond. You can then be rude to them about this misuse of their position.

They have been calling me daily and not getting very far

”can you confirm your address”

”it’s the same as the last one you sent your spam letters to”

”so you won’t confirm it”

”you have it”

”ok we will send another letter”

more money wasting i can do for them the better!

Haha, love it. Reminds me of when I get the usual dodgy phone calls to the office "Hello ma'am I'm calling from your electricity supplier, can I speak to the business owner" I have 2 favourites.

1) "We haven't got electricity"

"You must have electricity, I'm speaking to you on the telephone"

"No, this is a tin can on the end of a piece of string"

2) "I can't put you through to her, she's deaf"

"Can you pass a message to her?"

"No I'm sorry, I'm deaf too"

"But I'm speaking to you!"

"Pardon?"

• 4 months later...

Name of the Claimant ? Countrywide Parking Management Limited

claimants Solicitors: BW Legal

Date of issue –  28th August 2019

What is the claim for – 

1.The claimants claim is for the sum of £667.19 being monies due from the Defendant to the Claimant in respect of Parking charge notices (PCN) for parking contraventions which occurred between and on private land managed and operated by the claimant, where the defendant was responsible for a vehicle registration mark, seen breaching the terms and conditions in operation at the car park/private land.

2.The defendant was allowed 28 days from the PCN issue date to pay each PCN but failed to do so.

Despite demand having been made, the defendant has failed to settle their outstanding liability. 

3.The claim also includes statutory interest pursuant to section 69 of the county courts act 1984 at a rate of 8% per annum (a daily rate of 0.11 from 20/12/2018 to 27/08/2019 being an amount of £27.19. The claimant also claims £ contractual costs as set out in the terms and conditions. 

What is the value of the claim? £667.19, 

Has the claim been issued by the Private parking Company or was the PCN assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim ? countrywide parking management

Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment? I was aware BW legal had the account when they started chasing me for the charges.

…………………….

Throughout a period of about 6 months, i have received several parking charges in the car park at home, some of which i have discussed in threads on this forum.

Ultimately the parking company have been very unprofessional.

The space is large enough for 2 cars end to end and their reason for issuing a charge every time has been "double parked".

As usual, they have stated that this is against their terms and conditions sign posted and i have made it clear to them every time (including pictures) that their signage does not state this is not allowed (they have now changed it however this is after the date of the last charge issued).

Today i have come home to a county court claim form and would like advice on how to proceed bearing in mind i am a tenant in this building and the parking company are employed by the management association

It's time to get reading up on the court process. Lots of threads here cover this - but come back and check that your understanding is correct.

The Claimant will be willing to put a bit of effort into this considering there's £700 at stake, but they've got a number of weakness that they'll do well to contend with if you expose them correctly. It's all been mentioned on your original thread.

• dx100uk changed the title to Cpm windscreen pcns - BW PAP LOC Now Claimform - (residential car park) The citrus Building, Maderia road, Bournemouth

pop up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimform.
 register as an individual
 note the long gateway number given
 then log in
 select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box.
 then using the details required from the claimform
 defend all
 leave jurisdiction unticked.
 click thru to the end
 confirm and exit MCOL.

get a CPR 31:14 request running to the solicitors [if one is not listed send to the claimant]

no need to sign anything
you DO NOT await the return of paperwork.
you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform [1 in the count]

and they

Thanks guys. 

Im very curious as to how they have come up with the £667.19 owed as all the charges have been £160 each so would the CPR be the time to ask for that detailed breakdown or would I wait until further down the line for that?

OK, they haven't said how many tickets but they have added interest.

3.The claim also includes statutory interest pursuant to section 69 of the county courts act 1984 at a rate of 8% per annum (a daily rate of 0.11 from 20/12/2018 to 27/08/2019 being an amount of £27.19. The claimant also claims £ contractual costs as set out in the terms and conditions. 

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum