• Tweets

• just to clarify my point look at page 5 the right hand side black line to the right of the sig box is missing that sig info has clearly been copied and pasted by lowells on to that set of t&c's and if you look at other vanquis card CCA returns here on cag for that same set of T&C there has never been that box there anyway   Exhibit_NA1_(1).pdf
    • > they keep piling on charges and CRS are now chasing me for over £100. My membership was/is £9.99 a month. > So....am I at fault? Do I need to pay? You are not at fault. It is entirely their fault for making this whole process so difficult, and I'd love to seem them argue otherwise against any British judge. Have you ever met any other company who makes it this difficult to cancel a subscription? Probably not! Because it's a (sort of) legal grey-area. You owe them nothing. In what world does it make sense to charge a customer £90 for cancelling their (£9.99/mo) membership less than a month early? What other reputable company would do this? Nobody. This is not legally enforceable!     X4L/Harlands/CRS/Zinc are all part of the same group, and they all have absolutely zero legal power over you. They are not bailiffs. Nothing will happen to your credit and nobody will show up at your door. They will never dare take you to court, because they know that they stand no chance, but they might try to scare you. Pay no attention to this. You might get a few annoying emails/texts/phone calls, but do not answer nor reply to any of these - if you do, you're just giving them more to feed on. These people prey on vulnerable people who get fooled into thinking they're in the wrong. Ignore any and all communication with these scumbags.   Feel free to check out similar threads from 2010-2016 about X4L/Harlands/CRS/Zinc on this forum, you'll notice that every OP stopped replying after so long because these cowboys gave up on trying to steal money from them after they realised that they wouldn't budge. Their whole business is based on stealing money from innocent people. You'll be fine! Good luck. Keep us updated!    
    • looks like you still paid for ppi. {£236.03}   unravelling the crap in the letter it looks like your can make a PPI reclaim directly to welcome even though they were not GISC regulated, they are saying the underwriters were, but they cant say whom they were, but from other threads here it should be easy to work that out if needs be    so you had a loan of £2269.44 of which 236.03 was PPI   so ppi/loan*100=ppi%   236.03/2269.44*100=10.4%   so anything you paid 10.4% of it was for ppi so statint sheet time      
    • bang shot yourself in the foot why did you mention PPI in the sar request?  
    • Thank you for your response Eric's Brother. I have been out of the country and was told about this on my return. It is not clear yet whether the Company have paid this PCN. They have a flawed policy of paying these and asking questions later, even deducting the money from the employees wages if they don't get a response from the employee within a certain time limit. They couldn't have got a response from my daughter as she too was away on holiday which is why she lent her car to my son. I'm not sure this policy is legal ?. Anyway, I'm getting sketchy information in dribs and drabs. My son was visiting Wrexham for a one off event so is unable to get pictures of the car park signage or the ticket machine. I will get the image supplied by Parking Eye and post it up on here. Sorry for the incomplete information so far, but that's what I'm getting. Kids eh ?...no sense of urgency.
  • Our picks

Sign in to follow this  
NewsBot

Statement on treatment of Gibraltar in our Handbook after Brexit

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 189 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Sign in to follow this