• Tweets

• Tory rebels consider releasing ‘blackmail’ recording – follow live WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK No 10 denies allegations first made by William Wragg MP  
    • Greetings I too am in a similar situation with being transfered from Peoples Energy to Centrica (British Gas, Scottish Gas) however the only emails that seams to work is via CEO-email, for Chris O'Shea and Matthew Bateman.   Do not pay by Direct Debit or Debit / Credit card,  I pay via standing order that way I am in control how much they can get, because Centrica have abused the Direct Debit for many customers with fantasy numbers in the thousands per month already.   As for complaints there are plenty on Trustpilot: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.britishgas.co.uk?search="bust"   As for me I have had a final bill from Peoples Energy 16 Dec 21 which is wrong in several areas, also a bill from Centrica which was in my late mothers name who has been dead more than 5 years and is also wrong in similar areas, still no credit has transfered even as today.   Centrica treat all customers with the same distrust and their estimate bills are given more trust than actual photos of your meters, dealing with the executive office is a little better as they phone and email is returnable that will be answered, but overall they closed down my complaint without actually doing anything that was in their power to do.   Competition is currently dead so switching to another supplier will cost even more for fixed or variable contracts if you can switch at all!
    • If last payment was aug 2014 and the claimform  was june 21 then the debt was already statute barred upon litigation.   You could try on the off chance to ring the claimant s solicitor and demand its set aside by mutual consent FOC to you. They might do it   Else its n244 time @£275   who was the claimant?   Dx
    • Honeybee - Actually the figures that simeon has posted in #109 do add up to the amount of £16577.12(?).  I've checked them.   So that is good (I think?).  Whether the individual amounts on there tie back to the quotes etc that simeon has, I do not know.  I also don't know whether any of the amounts are duplicated.  Only simeon knows that.  (Simeon - that is not a question I want an answer to - it's something for you to be sure about before you submit your counterclaim)   I also agree with you about using "To be assessed" rather than "To be assess."  Although I'm not sure if simeon would be better advised to put in an estimated figure (and clearly show it's an estimate) otherwise that amount is not going to be included in the amount he is claiming.  Do you see what I mean?  I don't know the answer to that.   @simeon1964  -  can you hold off posting anything else for now while I think about where you are in producing this.   I'll post again shortly.  It may be several different posts as I think it may be easier for you to follow if there is only one or two points for you to take note of in each post.  The more points there are in a post, the more likely the reader is to miss them.   (One other thing though.  On your schedule you have some items on there marked "TBA" with no amount next to them, but then you have other items marked "TBA" with an amount against them.  Why?  You either need to be consistent or explain clearly why you are not being consistent!   Remember - the judge or anybody else who reads your counterclaim and exhibits needs to understand it all first time they read it.  Don't make it confusing for them.  OK?
    • First Park and Charge system launched in ColchesterView the full article
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

Nasty West Credit Cards DEFAULT Help

buttonsbling

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5537 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I sent and S10 and S12 notice to Nasty West Credit Cards on 16th November, Got a reply this morning Stating:

I am in receipt of your Section 10 notice dated 16/11/06, under Section 10 of the DPA 1998.

Our position is that the moneys you owed under the agreement were properly due and payable. The Default notice was properly served and your failure to remedy the default within the prescibed period result in our reporting the default to CRA. This processing of your personal data was in accordance with the consent you gave as referred to in the first paragraph of your notice. We consider that our processing of your personal data is fair, LAWFUL and warranted in the circumstance.

I would inform you that, given the processing of your personal data was consented to by you and you cannot retrospectively withdraw that consent after processing has been carried out, we do not accept your notice under Section 10 of the DPA 1998 and do not intend to comply with it.

Yours sincerely

MRS M CARPENTER

Data Protection Officer

Now what do I do? Court or Information Commissioner?