ECP/Gladstones PCN claimform - operator Photos - Chamberlain Buildings,

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1672 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We cant read the contract they rely on, we must be able to so we can be certain of what rights they have and what they dont have.

Scan it so it can be blown up, a blurry photograph of a photocopy isnt clear enough.

There is plenty to pull apart in their WS but better to go after the big one if possible.

the other thing is you need to make it clear that you wish to cross examine the person who wrote this statement (they wont be there) so you need to try and find as many points to pick at as you can so you can ask the judge to disallow it as being not actually as statement of truth.

Often weighting will be applied to a paper submission like this as being less than an oral statement but that will depend on how close you are to the balance of probabilites being a factor.

Trash them on something major an it wont matter what they say or write

so no proof the contract has been paid this year then?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I agree and judges dont like this sort of contractual evidence without furhter supporting evidence that it was renewed so somehting you will make a point of in your WS.

Also the banks of the company that owns the property has charges on that property that may disallow them from assigning such a contract anyway.

I have not seen an example of a bank enforcing such a condition but still worth saying that the charges on the property prohibit KAP Investments from entering into such a contract and thus ECP have no authority and cannot perform to the contract.

Now this is somehting that only stands a slim chance fo being considered on its own but it does add weight to your other arguments and will make them look less reliable as witnesses fr not actually checking to see if they can have agency in this matter with those terms * standard for bank loans but copy the ones listed as charges at Companies House

Hi All

Due to my ill health and a long list of various health conditions and to top it up stress and anxiety issues, I wanted to know how to approach the claimant to settle this outside court, as I absolutely do not have the energy to deal with this.

My family have offered to help me financially.

I have all the evidence from my hospital admittance and appointments.

I am currently off work on a sick note.

I would be grateful for some advice as the hearing is on 23rd August.

Regards

Roland

put them all in a private msg to me i'll do it

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

here's the better scans of the exhibits

Exhibits_(1).pdf

and they

This was the defence I submitted on MCOL

1.    The claimant has failed to produce a contract with the landowner that assigns them the right to enter into contracts with the public and to make civil claims in their own name,  so the defendant does not believe they have locus standi in this matter.

2.     The defendant believes that no planning consent was obtained for the signage as required under the Town and Country Planning Act 2007, this means the signage is there illegally and it is not possible to enter into a criminal compact.

3.     In any case there was no contract between the claimant and the defendant so no cause for action.

you've just asked me roland60 if there are any updates for you via PM

updates on what?

did you file your WS?

and they

Hello

Can anyone help me with the witness statement as i am doing this on behalf of Roland60 who is not in good health to deal with this. The court hearing is this Friday, so I don't have much time to submit the Witness statement.

I would be very thankful for any help i can get.

sadly your witness statement should have been in 14 days before the court date..

and they

Roland has said that the forum has been very helpful to him and that he has been asking for some help with the witness statement since 9th Aug, as he has been in and out of hospital during this time too. 

He did try and provide everything that was being asked for ie the defence again, exhibits etc and then their was problems with DX receiving PMs from me.

I would like to file this for tomorrow, where do we go from here?  would really appreciate the help for this.

so he has made a ws?

and they

that's not an easy job and its already more than I week late.

there are examples of the format here but ofcourse each is somewhat unique to the case factors, and ofcouse there is the added 'benefit' in this case in that because you are so late, you have theirs to tear apart. that makes the task much easier but ofcourse in a way much harder as you need to pull each of their specific points aparts. it makes for a much stronger defendant WS giving a greater chance of success.

use the custom google search down a bit on the left after hitting the top squares CAG logo

i'm wondering if it might be better to urgently contact the court and request a postponement, in many medical situations, with the right wind they might allow it. as I can see gladdy's objecting to such a late disclosure WS from you and getting it rejected, then all the work will be in vain. 

and they

I think its best if the case can be postponed. We will contact the court in the morning.

Many thanks 

We contacted the court and the lady gave us a few options, she said we could speak to Gladstones and if they agree to postpone the hearing then we will have to pay £100 or the other option is to send an email with medical evidence which will then be handed to the judge before the hearing and the judge will decide whether to adjourn for another date. She also advised to hand in witness statement today if possible.

Gladstones will probably push for an "On The Papers" and cancel hearing, easy win for them that way.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!