• Tweets

• its better you put letters up as a PDF please  read upload that way you have to be a member to download them and we can see if the enemy are looking at your thread.   but anyway yes ofcourse you ignore that its nothing more than a threat-o-gram.   I could recommend a washing powder to my wife if she buys it or even listens to me is a totally different matter
    • retitled and moved to the HFC forum plenty of like stories to read here.
    • Hello everyone. Another letter for IDRww today. I have attached it. Please could someone put my mind at ease or advise? From all your advise before- I assume I still ignore. They are saying they are now going to advise their client to refer to solicitors.  Thank you Lou
    • Hi all    Long story short, I am South African living in the UK for the past 6 years. Roughly 4 years ago, I went to Thailand for a 3 month holiday. That was cut short due to O2 taking money out my account including clearing out my overdraft, roughly £2200. At the time I had no idea it was O2. I thought I had been robbed. Any way turns out, there is a overseas tariff for using your contract overseas?! I never knew about this, nor was I told or sent any updates regarding my usage in Thailand. The total bill they say was £8000 and some change!!!!! I cancelled my contract, with immediate affect and said I was not going to pay this. They then sold there debt to Lowell's. I have asked for a CCA, unfortunately I did it by email! Not sure it's still valid if it's done by email? I got a response saying, they received my email but unfortunately they need me to send my name address etc. Which I refused as worried it would make me look like I acknowledged the debt! Since then I have heard nothing, until today. I got a letter of pre legal assessment. Now the question/questions are. What do I do? Do I send a written letter requesting the CCA again or do I not? Worried if I ask again then this will give them more time to acquire the CCA request. I need this out of my life, as I am wanting to buy a business next year. I am worried as it's reflecting on my credit score. This has been a nightmare. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
    • stop paying  they'll never get an enforceable agreement back for a MBNA HFC GM card of that era they were all shredded in the late 90's when PPI reclaiming really took off.   have you checked theres no PPI on your card? as I bet there was..
  • Our picks

• Future Comms is a Big Con. How to get out of it. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/417058-future-comms-is-a-big-con-how-to-get-out-of-it/
      • 4 replies
    • Future Comms issues. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/416504-future-comms-issues/
      • 5 replies
    • This is a bit of a lengthy one but I’ll summerise best as possible.

THIS IS HOW THE PHONECALL WENT 

I was contacted by future comms by phone, they stated that they could beat any phone contract I have , (I am a limited company but just myself that needs a business phone and I am the only worker) 
      I told future comms my deal, £110 per month with a phone and a virtual landline, they confirmed that they could beat that, £90 per month with a phone , virtual landline  they also confirmed they would pay Vodafone (previous provider) the termination fee. As I am in business, naturally I was open to making a deal. So we proceeded. 
      Future comms then revealed that the contract would be with PLAN.COM and the airtime would be provided by 02, I instantly told them that this would break the deal as I have poor 02 signal in the house where I live as my partner is on 02 and constantly complaining about bad signal
      the salesman assured me he would send a signal booster box out with the phone so I would have perfect signal.
      so far so good.....
      i then explained this is the only mobile phone I use for business and pleasure, so therefore I didn’t want any disconnection time in the slightest between the switchover from Vodafone to 02
      the salesman then confirmed that the existing phone would only be disconnected once the new phone was switched on.
      so far so good....
      • 14 replies
    • A shocking story of domestic and economic abuse compounded by @BarclaysUKHelp ‏ bank complicity – coming soon @A_Gentle_Woman. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/415737-a-shocking-story-of-domestic-and-economic-abuse-compounded-by-barclaysukhelp-%E2%80%8F-bank-complicity-%E2%80%93-coming-soon-a_gentle_woman/
      • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  
NewsBot

FCA response to the CMA’s final report on its investigation of investment consultancy and fiduciary management services

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 187 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Today the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) published the final report and remedies for its market investigation of investment consultancy and fiduciary management services.

More...

vbulletin guru

Sign in to follow this