• Tweets

• just to clarify my point look at page 5 the right hand side black line to the right of the sig box is missing that sig info has clearly been copied and pasted by lowells on to that set of t&c's and if you look at other vanquis card CCA returns here on cag for that same set of T&C there has never been that box there anyway   Exhibit_NA1_(1).pdf
    • > they keep piling on charges and CRS are now chasing me for over £100. My membership was/is £9.99 a month. > So....am I at fault? Do I need to pay? You are not at fault. It is entirely their fault for making this whole process so difficult, and I'd love to seem them argue otherwise against any British judge. Have you ever met any other company who makes it this difficult to cancel a subscription? Probably not! Because it's a (sort of) legal grey-area. You owe them nothing. In what world does it make sense to charge a customer £90 for cancelling their (£9.99/mo) membership less than a month early? What other reputable company would do this? Nobody. This is not legally enforceable!     X4L/Harlands/CRS/Zinc are all part of the same group, and they all have absolutely zero legal power over you. They are not bailiffs. Nothing will happen to your credit and nobody will show up at your door. They will never dare take you to court, because they know that they stand no chance, but they might try to scare you. Pay no attention to this. You might get a few annoying emails/texts/phone calls, but do not answer nor reply to any of these - if you do, you're just giving them more to feed on. These people prey on vulnerable people who get fooled into thinking they're in the wrong. Ignore any and all communication with these scumbags.   Feel free to check out similar threads from 2010-2016 about X4L/Harlands/CRS/Zinc on this forum, you'll notice that every OP stopped replying after so long because these cowboys gave up on trying to steal money from them after they realised that they wouldn't budge. Their whole business is based on stealing money from innocent people. You'll be fine! Good luck. Keep us updated!    
    • looks like you still paid for ppi. {£236.03}   unravelling the crap in the letter it looks like your can make a PPI reclaim directly to welcome even though they were not GISC regulated, they are saying the underwriters were, but they cant say whom they were, but from other threads here it should be easy to work that out if needs be    so you had a loan of £2269.44 of which 236.03 was PPI   so ppi/loan*100=ppi%   236.03/2269.44*100=10.4%   so anything you paid 10.4% of it was for ppi so statint sheet time      
    • bang shot yourself in the foot why did you mention PPI in the sar request?  
    • Thank you for your response Eric's Brother. I have been out of the country and was told about this on my return. It is not clear yet whether the Company have paid this PCN. They have a flawed policy of paying these and asking questions later, even deducting the money from the employees wages if they don't get a response from the employee within a certain time limit. They couldn't have got a response from my daughter as she too was away on holiday which is why she lent her car to my son. I'm not sure this policy is legal ?. Anyway, I'm getting sketchy information in dribs and drabs. My son was visiting Wrexham for a one off event so is unable to get pictures of the car park signage or the ticket machine. I will get the image supplied by Parking Eye and post it up on here. Sorry for the incomplete information so far, but that's what I'm getting. Kids eh ?...no sense of urgency.
  • Our picks

Since our recent upgrade last month we are still having lots of problems with our mobile view.

It will be very helpful if people could keep us updated here as to the problems that they are having.

Thanks

I get a Forbidden message Marc...

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

As per my thread in the bear garden, the mobile version gives a blank page.

Refreshing several times eventually loads the page, but links don't work.

Same on 3 different phones on different networks.

Tried disconnecting wifi in case it was that but nothing.

Yes I'm afraid the blank page problem is definitely us and we are aware of it and trying to sort it out.

As per my thread in the bear garden, the mobile version gives a blank page.

Refreshing several times eventually loads the page, but links don't work.

Same on 3 different phones on different networks.

Tried disconnecting wifi in case it was that but nothing.

I've just followed up on your information that refreshing the white page can get it to display – and yes, you're absolutely right.

Not only that, if you refresh a displayed page off enough sometimes you can get it to produce a white page.

Thanks for this. I don't how it helps – but the more information we have about the problem the better.

I get a Forbidden message Marc...

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

This should be fixed. Please let me know if it isn't.

I am having problems today logging in. Won't accept my user name ....I can't even few the forum as I'm getting blank page on my mobile ..I've had to re register with different user name but still getting same problems logging in ..

Cannot view anything in mobile view or light mobile version.

Still cant mark all forums read, even will all scripting allowed

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

I express my honestly held opinions - they are nothing more or less than that.

... Its just doing some due diligence that makes them seem unusual ...

I haven't been able to access the mobile forum for several days. I get to the full version of the website, type in my name and password and then get either a screen with adverts with no forum threads at the bottom or a white screen. Clicking on the Redirect if your Browser doesn't connect you button makes no difference.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Oh - mine isnt mobile view - its just the forums via full screen laptop

I express my honestly held opinions - they are nothing more or less than that.

... Its just doing some due diligence that makes them seem unusual ...

I just love that new car smell.

• Like 1

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

11 minutes ago, Dodgeball said:

I just love that new car smell.

You are a very sick man :lol:

13 minutes ago, BankFodder said:

You are a very sick man :lol:

Ha! 

• Like 1

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS