Karalius

CEL ANPR? PCN - no permit -Fox restrnt Connault Hse Hotel Lynx way Lon E16 1JR

Hi guys,

I have just received attached PCN . It was not me who was driving the car, but my partner on said date. The place of PCN is Fox restaurant, she was the customer at the said restaurant at that time.

Can someone please advise if we should pay for this said charge? She did not see the signs around, however I am able to take some pictures if need be.

Look forward to hearing back.

Thanks

7.12.18.pdf

PLEASE DONT USE REPLY WITH QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

3. Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

bit of a strange one this then

they claim exact timings but have not include any ANPR pictures?

so unless an operator was there the whole time with a stop watch????

the NTK if they claim is anpr is out of time [14 days only to send it]..I bet this is the case

but for a vanishing windscreen ticket is within the 29-56 days limit...

typical CEL then:lol:

PLEASE DONT USE REPLY WITH QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

1 Date of the infringement - 02/11/2018

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] - 04/12/2018

3 Date received - 07/12/2018

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [y/n?] - N

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? No

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up your appeal] - N

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up - N/A

7 Who is the parking company? Civil Enforcement Ltd

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] By Fox bar, Connaught House Hotel, Lynx Way, London, E16 1JR.

Jokers... If it matters I have parking permit of E16 too lol. Cheers

Edited by dx100uk
format

your council? on-street parking permit means nothing on private land.

well they cant have it bothways:-

either

its an ANPR capture as it gives exact timings..but the NTK is out of 14 days limit

or

its a vanishing operator windscreen PCN

cant be

both

go down there and take lots of pictures of the signs

what they say

where they are

and look for ANPR cameras

Make sure that you take pics of any fixed cameras, they will or should be on poles by entances and exits, or the lack of them.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

First of all, phone the hotel and tell them that their pet cowboys are issuing demands when they are timed out to do so and as such are breaking the law.

it is your intention to fight this but you will be dragging them into the court battle that CEL will inevitably start so it would be wiser for them to tell CEL to stop this nonsense.

If they ask why you think it was incorrectly/unlawfully issued expalin about the lack of evidence and the time critical need to send the NTK out within 12 days of the event.

Google dates back to 2015 and has no signage there so another argument, that the hotel failed to indicate that patronage is only for people who accept unfair terms on an unseen contract decided by people who have been taken to court for attempting to inforce unfair contracts in an aggressive way. Make sure they know that social media is your friend end their enemy in things like this.

the PCN fails to be a proper notice in any respect, clearly CEL have decide to save money on printer ink by missing out all of the necessary parts to make this legal and enforceable.

Edited by dx100uk
spell/merge/space

Hi Eric - greetings!

I have called the hotel/bar and spoke with Duty Manager.

He would not get into any talks with me and kept on telling me that there are signs everywhere and I should have seen it.

In reality he would not get into any talks with me and was completely not bothered.

Not sure how to proceed now then.

I have also taken some pictures of the area and in fact there are small cameras all over the place with roughly 10 signs around the car park area.

jpg2pdf_(2).pdf

Edited by dx100uk

Permit holders only.

so no offer of parking to you as you dton hold a permit. Therefore any claim for breach of contract is an unlaful penalty as thre has been no genuine offer of terms.

Usual CEL garbage signs and along with their garbage NTK they wont win a court claim. They dot care though, they will get enough people to pay up to make it worth their while to continually flout the law.

Now go ad find the social media pages of the otel and slag them off for their use of a bunch of crooks wh brweak the law with their signs and how useless the management are at recognising the difference.

Continue to igonre CEL though

Edited by honeybee13
Paras

Hi guys,

I have just received letter from ZZPS debt collection agency demanding 170 quid for above invoice. Can someone please advise if I should ignore this letter or take some action?

Thanks

Scannable_Document_on_15_Mar_2019_at_11_46_12.pdf

you have had more than one private parking ticket and should be able to rwead up on this for yourself rather than asking us the same questions every time.

that will be your homework for this weekend, I will mark it for you next week

• Haha 1

Please fill in your quit date here