CEL ANPR PCN claimform - no permit -Fox restrnt Connault Hse Hotel Lynx way Lon E16 1JR ***Claim Discontinued***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1570 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

I have just received attached PCN .

It was not me who was driving the car, but my partner on said date.

The place of PCN is Fox restaurant, she was the customer at the said restaurant at that time.

Can someone please advise if we should pay for this said charge?

She did not see the signs around, however I am able to take some pictures if need be.

Look forward to hearing back.

Thanks

7.12.18.pdf

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

bit of a strange one this then

they claim exact timings but have not include any ANPR pictures?

so unless an operator was there the whole time with a stop watch????

the NTK if they claim is anpr is out of time [14 days only to send it]..I bet this is the case

but for a vanishing windscreen ticket is within the 29-56 days limit...

typical CEL then:lol:

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

1 Date of the infringement - 02/11/2018

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] - 04/12/2018

3 Date received - 07/12/2018

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [y/n?] - N

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? No

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up your appeal] - N

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up - N/A

7 Who is the parking company? Civil Enforcement Ltd

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] By Fox bar, Connaught House Hotel, Lynx Way, London, E16 1JR.

Jokers... If it matters I have parking permit of E16 too lol. Cheers

your council? on-street parking permit means nothing on private land.

and they

well they cant have it bothways:-

either

its an ANPR capture as it gives exact timings..but the NTK is out of 14 days limit

or

its a vanishing operator windscreen PCN

cant be

both

go down there and take lots of pictures of the signs

what they say

where they are

and look for ANPR cameras

and they

Make sure that you take pics of any fixed cameras, they will or should be on poles by entances and exits, or the lack of them.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

First of all, phone the hotel and tell them that their pet cowboys are issuing demands when they are timed out to do so and as such are breaking the law.

it is your intention to fight this but you will be dragging them into the court battle that CEL will inevitably start so it would be wiser for them to tell CEL to stop this nonsense.

If they ask why you think it was incorrectly/unlawfully issued expalin about the lack of evidence and the time critical need to send the NTK out within 12 days of the event.

Google dates back to 2015 and has no signage there so another argument, that the hotel failed to indicate that patronage is only for people who accept unfair terms on an unseen contract decided by people who have been taken to court for attempting to inforce unfair contracts in an aggressive way. Make sure they know that social media is your friend end their enemy in things like this.

the PCN fails to be a proper notice in any respect, clearly CEL have decide to save money on printer ink by missing out all of the necessary parts to make this legal and enforceable.

Edited by dx100uk
spell/merge/space

Hi Eric - greetings!

I have called the hotel/bar and spoke with Duty Manager.

He would not get into any talks with me and kept on telling me that there are signs everywhere and I should have seen it.

In reality he would not get into any talks with me and was completely not bothered.

Not sure how to proceed now then.

I have also taken some pictures of the area and in fact there are small cameras all over the place with roughly 10 signs around the car park area.

jpg2pdf_(2).pdf

Edited by dx100uk

Permit holders only.

so no offer of parking to you as you dton hold a permit. Therefore any claim for breach of contract is an unlaful penalty as thre has been no genuine offer of terms.

Usual CEL garbage signs and along with their garbage NTK they wont win a court claim. They dot care though, they will get enough people to pay up to make it worth their while to continually flout the law.

Now go ad find the social media pages of the otel and slag them off for their use of a bunch of crooks wh brweak the law with their signs and how useless the management are at recognising the difference.

Continue to igonre CEL though

Edited by honeybee13
Paras

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there,

I just received a letter from QDR Solicitors trying to recover the debt, which has now grown to £182... Going from previous experience I think it is likely they will be following with court documents soon. Should I file it for time being or start preparing? 

I didn't get much from speaking with the hotel directly and posting on social media pages... 

Thanks 

2.pdf

not a letter of claim

safe to file

its actually from ZZPS too anyway claiming to be QDR

and they

you MUST read these letters carefully so you dont jump to the conclusion they want you to.

solicitors act as DCA's because they already have a CC licence but Dca's arent on the solicitors roll.

ask yourself why the bill has goen up to £186?

read the POFA paragraph where is says about notices via the post only and you will see that they can ony charge the invoiced amount as the keeper couldn't have read the signs to agree to further amounts being added. So, they either say you were the driver and lose when you say you aren't or they stick to the rules and create a keeper liability.

this limits the amount of money they can earn so they tell lies.

you can tell they are lies because they are written down and sent to you when you werent the driver

--end of as far as the law goes but they will want to try and get "their" money.

they are all ex-clampers and are still used to getting their way by violence and intimidation so difficult to break old habits

open another social media account with a different email addy and trash the hotel some more. the get your first account to agree with the new comments and soon others will join in

• 2 months later...

Good morning guys,

Hoping your summer is going well.

I have just received a claim form through the post from CCBC in regards to the above ticket.. I am starting to get worried as this is becoming serious again..

I have never had a pleasure of filling this form out, so was hoping someone could guide me and advise of the next steps I need to do please.

Obviously as suggested I have plastered their social media pages with no interaction from others, tried speaking with manager who did not care what I had to say etc. Not sure if I mentioned previously, but my partner was the driver of the vehicle at the time and she was a customer at the restaurant, but did not get a ticket for staying as she thought it would be included with the bill etc.

Any help would be much appreciated. Something else to add, I am leaving for holiday on 21st of September for 2 weeks. What would happen if my court case would be turned on the days during my holiday? 

Thanks