PCM windscreen PCN - residential parking Capstan Drive RM13 (NTD and NTK on 35 day)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1829 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I like it that they say that the letter is their final demand. That means they got paid to write just one letter.

Also ask her indoors' friend when she signed a credit agreement with Trace as without one they cant lawfully add their unicorn food tax as they are currently writing to the keeper of the vehicle.

I reiterate, honesty isnt somehting these bandits are familiar with

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys it seems that Trace's last letter was not their final demand (surprise) as they have demanded again.

I have advised Mrs Homer's friend to ignore this as well although each time she gets a bit squeaky.

Have a look and tell me what you think (I know it will be ignore).

PCN_DCA_letter_redacted_25_03_2019.pdf

I would bet that there isnt a Martin Williams employed there as litigation manager, they just use a random name and take it turns to pretend to be him for the day. Have you played the game "simple Simon says"? just their version of it.

as always the letter doesnt actually say anything and as for it being their legal dept and the use of the scales of justice- you could report them to the MoJ or SRA for pretending to be solicitors/somehow connected to the courts.

they will then squeal that they didnt say simple simon says so it doesnt count.

• Like 1

bit like a well known firm of bailiffs putting badges on their vans and wearing the chequered hi vis strips that the police wear and dont get done but some random bloke wearing a yellow vest whist digging his front garden does because some speeding motorist though he was armed with a radar gun.

In short it doesnt matter what the law says if no-one enforces it

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys and Gals,

Mrs Homer's nervous friend has received another demand from Trace Legal Department which is another final demand offering a final 14 days to finally pay their bill.

I guess that there's lots of finals in their letters is my point!

Anyway, have a look at the attached document and obviously the advice is ignore, so I'm just documenting in case I miss an LBA or something that should be answered.

I shall show your responses to Mrs Homer's squeaky friend and reassure her that no one is coming to get her, yet!

I can't upload for some reason, can I send it to someone?

Hi Guys and Gals,

Mrs Homer's nervous friend has received another demand from Trace Legal Department which is another final demand offering a final 14 days to finally pay their bill.

I guess that there's lots of finals in their letters is my point!

Anyway, have a look at the attached document and obviously the advice is ignore, so I'm just documenting in case I miss an LBA or something that should be answered.

I shall show your responses to Mrs Homer's squeaky friend and reassure her that no one is coming to get her, yet!

PCN DCA letter redacted 10_04_2019.pdf

Edited by Homer67
File didn't attach

post 32

dx

• Haha 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi All,

Mrs Homer's squeaky friend has received the attached letter in the post which came with a prepaid 2nd class SAE to the address shown on the letter.

Squeaky friend has no recollection of ever having an HSBC account and she doesn't do credit cards, has no loans and no debts that she recalls.

Bearing in mind the ongoing Parking charge issue, I wondered if this was a ploy by Trace to try and identify her as she has not responded (in accordance with our instrcutions) to them.

I checked the address out and it's just an office block on a Quay somewhere, it doesn't look like somewhere HSBC would occupy space to me.

HSBC01 redacted.jpg

HSBC02 redacted.jpg

HSBC03 redacted.jpg

doubt it

but ive never seen one of those before

they are real though just check Co House

HSBC Business review 

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

prepaid envelope? Stuff one of the pizza menus in it and send it back, the people opening the letters might be hungry.

I extremis you can sellotape the envelope to a brick and post it back. I sent a paving slab to Renatherm because they had already taken delivery of 2 bricks and still insisetd on sending out rubbish

It is unlikely to eb associated with the bandits at Trace though.

• Like 1

I just called them and spoke to a Customer Representative,

the whole thing still smells bad to me

it seems that unless you have evidence of DCA charges there's little or no chance of you getting any refund although they said it would help if she confirmed her ID

- I asked how it would help and they didn't really have an answer,

I reckon it's a phishing trip using old news to make it seem legitimate.