Euro Parking Services - NTD Ashted Lock, Dartmouth Middleway, Birmingham, B7 4AZ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 810 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The two tickets that were issued on the same day are as shown earlier in the thread - they issued me a ticket to a location I've never been to - then issued one to where my car actually was.

It seems that the two accesses were for these tickets - the one legitimate ticket - and one that's obviously a fake. I'm disappointed that I've not had paperwork come through the post for that one yet though.

the 3rd application may be enough to bash them with for a lack of excuse to use the KADOE. I bet they made some error like with the wrong place ticket adn they were double checking. That is not what the DVLA database is for so will be a breach of contract. It would be interesting to see if they use a shotgun approach to some illegible ticket and asked for a number of other similar vehicle reg numbers but as the DVLA cant tell you this we will never know.

Given they've technically got tickets for all 3 accesses - would it be enough? Ok, one of them was erroneously/maliciously issued, but they have the tickets, would that not be enough? Or is it just because they've done multiple for the same date?

dont guess as it is irrelevant but rest assured that at least one of their access of the DVLA database is in breach of the data protection legislation.

As said, I bet they didnt relly on the informatrion they had on their copy of the PCN so you will have to wait and see if they send out a NTK for the duff ticket.

If they do then you have them for telling lies to get your details

(not the correct vehicle identified on the NTD and so how can they explain sending you a demand even if they supply the correct pictures of a non event?

Edited by dx100uk
spacing
  • 2 weeks later...

Received "Final Reminder"s for these today. (04/12 and 10/12)

- I actually received 2 for the 4th

- one with the times for the ticket that was allegedly issued at Erdington YMCA (Which I've not had any correspondence about so far) and

one issued 15 or so minutes later at the correct location.

Both letters State "Birmingham Science Park, B7 4BB)

- and the PCN Serial numbers on them are sequential

- so, they're now "reminding" me about one ticket I've had no correspondence about.

Final_Reminders_Redacted (3).pdf

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

25Mb upload of NTK's reduced to

operator pictures I see too.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks! What significance do operator pictures have?

Just noticed, on page 1 of that document, the piece of white paper on the floor next to the car in the right hand image is the other parking ticket that was issued (the erdington one)

Edited by dx100uk
merge

what significance?

they have to show some evidence of what it is you have done wrong in the NTK and that menas piccies if they have them.

They cant just produce stuff at a later date so you need to compare the images with the original NTD and then try and determine of they really relied on the screen ticket to issue a demand or used the images and issued a NTK at the wrong time if they arent relying on the NTD info.

It is clear that by sending you a reminder they are not relying on the NTD but on pictures that dont relate to where the supposed event took place.

This menas if they get serious you will need to find that location and photograph it to show that the place looks nothing like the background on their pictures.

that will sink that part of any action and will make them look like liars when they come to the rest of their evidence

Edited by dx100uk
spacing