Euro Parking Services - NTD Ashted Lock, Dartmouth Middleway, Birmingham, B7 4AZ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 635 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The two tickets that were issued on the same day are as shown earlier in the thread - they issued me a ticket to a location I've never been to - then issued one to where my car actually was.

It seems that the two accesses were for these tickets - the one legitimate ticket - and one that's obviously a fake. I'm disappointed that I've not had paperwork come through the post for that one yet though.

the 3rd application may be enough to bash them with for a lack of excuse to use the KADOE. I bet they made some error like with the wrong place ticket adn they were double checking. That is not what the DVLA database is for so will be a breach of contract. It would be interesting to see if they use a shotgun approach to some illegible ticket and asked for a number of other similar vehicle reg numbers but as the DVLA cant tell you this we will never know.

Given they've technically got tickets for all 3 accesses - would it be enough? Ok, one of them was erroneously/maliciously issued, but they have the tickets, would that not be enough? Or is it just because they've done multiple for the same date?

dont guess as it is irrelevant but rest assured that at least one of their access of the DVLA database is in breach of the data protection legislation.

As said, I bet they didnt relly on the informatrion they had on their copy of the PCN so you will have to wait and see if they send out a NTK for the duff ticket.

If they do then you have them for telling lies to get your details

(not the correct vehicle identified on the NTD and so how can they explain sending you a demand even if they supply the correct pictures of a non event?

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

• 2 weeks later...

Received "Final Reminder"s for these today. (04/12 and 10/12)

- I actually received 2 for the 4th

- one with the times for the ticket that was allegedly issued at Erdington YMCA (Which I've not had any correspondence about so far) and

one issued 15 or so minutes later at the correct location.

Both letters State "Birmingham Science Park, B7 4BB)

- and the PCN Serial numbers on them are sequential

- so, they're now "reminding" me about one ticket I've had no correspondence about.

Final_Reminders_Redacted (3).pdf

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

25Mb upload of NTK's reduced to

operator pictures I see too.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks! What significance do operator pictures have?

Just noticed, on page 1 of that document, the piece of white paper on the floor next to the car in the right hand image is the other parking ticket that was issued (the erdington one)

Edited by dx100uk
merge

what significance?

they have to show some evidence of what it is you have done wrong in the NTK and that menas piccies if they have them.

They cant just produce stuff at a later date so you need to compare the images with the original NTD and then try and determine of they really relied on the screen ticket to issue a demand or used the images and issued a NTK at the wrong time if they arent relying on the NTD info.

It is clear that by sending you a reminder they are not relying on the NTD but on pictures that dont relate to where the supposed event took place.

This menas if they get serious you will need to find that location and photograph it to show that the place looks nothing like the background on their pictures.

that will sink that part of any action and will make them look like liars when they come to the rest of their evidence

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

• 3 years later...

Unsure as to whether it was this ticket or the one here: 

However, I've just found out that I've had a CCJ filed against me (£301) at my old address - this is by it popping up on my Credit Report.

Not 100% sure what I should do here.  I've still got the stuff here, and I think I've got the original tickets somewhere, but I've no idea which it was.

Should I just pay? or should I apply to set aside (with intent to claim costs) and try and fight it?

EDIT: In terms of defence, Primacy of contract based on the fact it was my work parking spot might not be easy to do - as I left that company on bad terms (Basically left telling the owner of the company I felt he bullied me into leaving).  So I doubt I'll get cooperation with them re: showing contracts etc.  Regarding other bits, I'm not 100% sure which ticket this was, etc etc, so I'm not sure where best to go from here.

Edited by Mezzle
Politeness of not double responding

Was made on 06/07/2022.  I had to contact the court to get information regarding the CCJ as I've not had any paperwork.

Edited by dx100uk
unnecessary previous post quote removed

OK, that's "good" news, you still have the chance to pay within the 30 days ordered by the court, which would mean no CCJ registered.

Before deciding - how did the CCJ end up an old address?  Have you moved since coming here in 2018 and not updated the vehicle details with the DVLA?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Sorry to keep bombarding you with questions.  In total have you got three tickets from these fleecers?  I'm trying to quickly read the two threads and it's difficult for me to keep up!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

So two tickets, not three?

Did you reply to the Letter Before Action?

Yes, snotty letter as shown here: 

Three tickets. 

There were 2 incidences, however, in one case they issued 2 tickets for the same thing - I believe they didn't change the location on their terminal from the previous place they issued one, and issued it as if I'd parked there, then realised, and re-did the ticket, but didn't cancel the first.

I'm frustrated as I can't find the actual tickets that were issued :( I know I kept them

OK.  What we constantly get here is that someone is in the fight with the fleecers, they move, they don't tell the fleecers the new address, so the likes of EPS send a county court claim form, it's not defended within 14 days, so the fleecers win by default.  Pretty sure this has happened to you.

First thing.  Today, immediately, get a letter off to the fleecers -

Re: PCN no. XXX and PCN no. XXX and PCN no. XXX

please kindly note that I no longer live at XXX but instead I am now resident at XXX.

Yours

1st class post, free Certificate of Posting from the post office.  That will at least stop one CCJ becoming three.

As for the court order you have, well you have two very distasteful options.

1.  Pay the charlatans their £301.  That would make the CCJ go away.  No more hassle.  But money in the fleecers' pockets.

2.  Apply for set aside.  This is easy and we could guide you.  However, the cost is £275 with no guarantee of success.

In theory there is a third, even more unpalatable option.

3.  Defy the court and don't pay.  We've never seen the fleecers try to enforce a CCJ for a single ticket.  However, your credit file would be knackered for six years.

8 minutes ago, Mezzle said:

I'm frustrated as I can't find the actual tickets that were issued :( I know I kept them

Don't worry, if they don't turn up you can SAR the fleecers.