BENNISON, JASON

Heathlands, Weston Green, THAMES DITTON, Surrey, KT7 0JZ

Birth details: 14 January 1967

JASON BENNISON, also known as Jason BAILEY, of Heathlands, Weston Green, Thames Ditton, Surrey KT7 0JZ, sometimes resident at Blk 39 Lot 8, La Aldea Del Mar, Cebu 6017, Philippines

In the County Court at Kingston-upon-Thames

No 26 of 2018

Date of Filing Petition: 29 March 2018

Bankruptcy order date: 2 October 2018

Time of Bankruptcy Order: 11:16

Whether Debtor's or Creditor's Petition—Creditor's

Name and address of petitioner: Nominet LimitedMinerva House, Oxford Science Park, OXFORD, OX4 4DQ

L Cook 11th Floor, Southern House, Wellesley Grove, Croydon, CR0 1XN, telephone: 0208 681 5166

Capacity of office holder(s): Trustee

2 October 2018

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/3160581

Please keep this thread orderly and polite.

Thanks to user: ploddertom for this heads up

OO events have caught up with him. I see that Nominet was a petitioner.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Who is he? Oh wait. Is he that fotm muppet?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

It certainly is about time that someone caught up with him.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to

donatelink3.gif through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy -

HERE

2: Take back control of your finances -

Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated -

Please Read

BCOBS

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/3160581

Please keep this thread orderly and polite.

The background to Jason Bennison's bankruptcy is outlined in the following thread.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?481616-Dealing-with-Bailiffs-JASON-BENNISON-and-NOMINET-LIMITED-(A-FIRM)-order-of-the-High-Court

It certainly is about time that someone caught up with him.

A week before the petition had been filed, Jason Bennison 'claimed' that he had sold each of his website to a Philippine based 'venture capital company'.

Alarmingly, around the same time, he set up yet ANOTHER 'bailiff' website.

What is important about this particular one, is that it has been DELIBERATELY built on his instructions so that the site resembles down to the finest detail an official government website or government endorsed website. The Ministry of Justice is aware and so too is his trustee in bankruptcy and Trading Standards.

PS: By way of evidence, around the same time as he 'claimed' to have sold his other websites, he placed an advert on a website called Freelancer where he provided the most detailed instruction as to how he wanted this new website to look (including how he wanted to replace the CROWN logo and the words GOV.UK etc).

PS: His online request on Freelancer is a public document. Would the moderators mind if I posted a copy on the forum?

Best not BA. We don't need the possible hassle this might create.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Well there is no way he could ever open a gov.uk short-they are strictly controlled

- - - Updated - - -

Well there is no way he could ever open a gov.uk site-they are strictly controlled

Sorry I am on my IPad which has a mind of its own.

He will be skinned by those handling his bankruptcy.

Doubt whether he'll care lookinforinfo, could be one of the reasons he has relocated to the Philippines.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Probably worse then Ploddertom . The filipina women also know know how to skin a man.

Well there is no way he could ever open a gov.uk short-they are strictly controlled

- - - Updated - - -

Well there is no way he could ever open a gov.uk site-they are strictly controlled

He contacted a draftsman on a techie forum, his instruction was to make it similar to the .gov site. Its an open site so you can read it.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

It would mimic the layout, fonts etc,a bit like the fake sites used for phishing by fraudsters.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

It would mimic the layout, fonts etc,a bit like the fake sites used for phishing by fraudsters.

Yes indeed, exactly like that.

The advice it contains is almost entirely wrong, and would undoubtedly worsen a debtors situation considerably, in my opinion.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

Please fill in your quit date here