wanderwall

bought online fake 16+ card - used +1yrs - Ran when stoped by inspector - now letter of intended prosecution

Far too much waffle

S ingle sentence of 1/2 line for each para above

Dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

3. Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

Is there anyway of deleting this thread?

why?

what the issue?

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

There's tons of stuff on twitter about people getting caught with these discount cards just search 16+ oyster. People are making memes and laughing about it. I want to avoid someone finding what i wrote and posting it on social media.

you are anon on cag

stop being silly.

all you letter needs is a wee bit of tweaking

what is your deadline?

Can you update your outcome?

please start a new thread

Can you update your outcome?

I got a £300 fine and court summons. Just received it this morning.

urh?

you cant be fined before court

I gather that is what TfL are after in court yes?

whens the case and did you return their form before pleading guilty and will appear or not yet?

I got a £300 fine and court summons. Just received it this morning.

Did you go to the court and what happened there? My friend has the same situation and is waiting for the outcome.

no court yet !!

can you please start your own thread please

this one is for advising WW not your friend.

The court case is in March, yes they are after £300. I haven't returned the form yet just received it this morning.

Vplee just make your own thread, even if it's for your "friend". It's anonymous on here as you can tell from the previous posts I was panicking and not thinking straight and questioned my anonymity on the site as well. You're better off asking for help on your thread. Everyone's situation is different.

you sent a begging letter.

when was this the last time you approached them for an OOC settlement?

TBH £300 is not too bad , try and settle before the case

I sent them only the begging letter and I was just told that I had used it over 70 times and it wouldn't be in the public's interest not to go ahead with the prosecution. I'm either going to call them up or email them.

Hi HB, I used the card to get to uni and back. I don't really go out much using the bus, if I do it's usually in friends/family members cars. So the card just showed my journeys back and forth from university, which is why it goes up to 70 journeys as the court summons letter had attached pages and pages of me taking the same bus and at the times at which I traveled.

IMHO that's a good result.

I read through it again,

misread a lot of stuff in the morning and I didn't properly provide you both with the full information from the letters

like the fact that i'll have to pay back around £120 in bus fare that i owe on top of the fine they want to give me.

I'll try to get them uploaded tonight once I get home or by tomorrow morning.

I've noticed a lot of people on here recently like myself who have made the mistake of buying the 16+ oyster cards through social media.

I attached a screenshot of the sort of profiles that are selling these cards to give you an idea for any future posts.

P1.pdf

And if something looks to good to be true.....

I've attached the of court summons letters minus the extra pages with general court information.

court letter.pdf

I'm in a similar situation, did you call them yet? If you did, what did they say? Please keep me updated, i'm worried about what's going to happen.

I made a really dumb mistake of following the crowd and just because my friends did it, I've never done anything remotely bad before. I didn't realise that you get a criminal record from fare evasion. I just started university so i'm really worried about the criminal record.

this thread is for advising WW

please start a new thread

of you own please

dx

They won't do out of court settlements, as soon as i literally spoke to the person they shut me down saying if this is about out of court settlements, it's not going to happen.

Please fill in your quit date here