erudio/drydens claimform - old SLC 1997-2000 - ignored everything since 2013

chilly79
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1765 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

it going to court will be only a minimal extra cost on your debt but could be the turning point in their decision .

you must remember you are one of a very very small minority that defended a claim. [<15%] 

and have already batted them away once

they might not think it worth time and trouble

you must remember at this stage it is only a threat.

see who blinks 1st in the chess match.

and yes ofcourse if things do get sticky you can always agree repayment but pers id run this.

are you due to reach the maturity age of 25yrs soon or 50yrs of age..

Loans issued before 1998 have to be repaid directly to the Student Loans Company and can be written off at age 50. Once the earnings threshold has been crossed, the amount that has to be repaid is fixed.

That system was replaced so the repayment of loans now depends on how much the former student is earning. Repayments are deducted via the tax system when earnings pass £15,000 a year, with deductions rising in line with pay.

Under rules that came into effect in 2006, a student loan will be written off after 25 years (35 years for the Scots) assuming there has been no breach of the rules, or at age 60, rising to 65 in the case of mature students who took a loan over the age of 40.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The 25 years maturity will be 2025 and I will be 50 in 2029 so a ways to go yet.

I guess my main concern is that if it goes to court and I have no meaningful defence then it will be a ccj which will trash my credit rating.

Please could I also check what the SB situation is. My last deferrment period was from September 2013-14 and I have not made any payments.

Does this mean the debt will be SB'ed September 2020? Or has the SB clock be restarted due to Erudio issuing the claim form

Already answered that 

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

not a pain at all.

and they

Statute limitations stops running on the issuance of a claim....if the debt was not already statute barred

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having difficulty reducing the file size of the info received from drydens. Here is the notice of default and assignment and my first loan agreement will follow in the next post. There are 3 further loan agreements but the file size is too high, sorry. Any input regarding these documents is greatly appreciated.

And here is my first loan agreement

merged.pdf