amigaos

Oftm direct debit structure change

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 295 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi outfoxthemarket want to nearly double my direct debit during the winter months despite me being in credit if oftm change my direct debit structure can I treat this as a change in contract and avoid exit fees.

Thank you

Thread moved to the appropriate forum.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Looks like they have some very poor reviews https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.outfoxthemarket.co.uk including the admission of a cock up https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46317795

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't think that simply wanting to alter your direct debit is a basis for leaving the contract.

Write to them and tell them that you are not prepared to change the direct debit and that if they do attempt to take anything more than the agreed amount that you will invoke the direct debit guarantee with your bank and you will then consider that they have breached their contract and you will find another supplier.

Make sure you do this in writing. Make sure that you send it recorded delivery and email also if possible.

Be as good as your word.

a change to your DD isnt a reason to go but if they have changed their tariff they have to let you go withing a certain time after telling you about the price increase