True Blue Loans

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1851 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So they are in a position to proceed with a court claim... what defence can you offer should they litigate?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

i dont think i can offer much defence. other than not knowing where this mystical £600 balance has come from. when the loan taken was £300. the total amount repayable with interest should have been £499.87.

Should i try to pay a reduced fee to them do we think. or should i just wait it out to see if they go to court and then pay it then?

Wait it out or query the alleged balance...its a lot less complicated to do it now than after a claim has been issued with the incorrect or possibly inflated balance.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• 4 weeks later...

ok so please see attached. they've mentioned about a settlement on here, does this suggest that they are still not sure whether to take to court.

Do you think i should try negotiate a settlement or wait it out and see if they go to court 

Moriarty.jpg

Begging letter.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Querying the alleged balance would put a hold on any intended claim as already advised.....if you do nothing they will issue a claim for the inflated amount.

What does what mean ?....the above letter clearly gives you 16 days to come to an agreement or offer or to dispute the alleged amount...it clearly states what they will do next ...not " may do "

don't speak to me like that - there's no need to be rude to me is there.

DX said begging letter which is why i was asking for a bit more information with what he is saying because my interpretation of begging letter means they wouldn't follow it up with going to court.

I'm not being rude at all.....if thats yours and DX interpretation of the above letter so be it...I have given you mine.

Its a begging letter says instructed and if and is offering an amicable settlement ...opinions are what aforum is all, a bout

Offer £300 £10pcm or await the claimform. You can stulloffer later in

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

or do as andy says query the alleged balnce

and they

Just thought it might be of interest. I first emailed moriarty to offer them the £300 payment. Haven’t replied yet so I thought I would email SLL capital who I believed owned the debt.

turns out the legal owner of the debt was now moriarty law. I didn’t realise they were now buying debts!

they cant they are solicitors.

dx

and they

They said I couldn’t  pay them (SLL capital)

i said well who owns the debt and they replied with

ACCOUNT REFERENCE: ******
ACCOUNT BALANCE: £600.00

Dear ****^^^*^ 

We are writing to let you know that your original lender FIDELITY WORKS LTD account has been passed to Moriarty Law in relation to the recovery of the outstanding balance.

If you have any questions regarding this debt, we kindly ask that you contact Moriarty Law on the details below:

Moriarty Law
15 Old Bailey, London, EC4M 7EF
0203 126 4544
Email: [email protected]

Yours faithfully,
SLL Capital Ltd

SLL Capital Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Company number 2410955 Registered Office: Unit 6B ZK Park, 23 Commerce Way, Croydon, CR0 4ZS.

If you have received this email in error, please notify us and delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Edited by rintyrad
Could/couldn’t

passed not sold...

and they

you seriously should not be using email.

moriaty are simply collecting..

probably get a cut too.

and they

writing only royal mail

and they