Lucky2004

Lowell Solicitors and Tomlin order

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 302 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Good Evening

I'll try and keep this short. I have been successfully defending Court claims from Lowell's with the help of this group, they usually give up when it gets to the stage where the judge tells them to supply the court and me with my cpr requests or file a properly completed claim by a certain date or the case will be struck out.

Today they have sent me a curve ball for their latest claim against me. They have sent me a Tomlin Order to sign.

They have not supplied all of the information they were told to supply.

I'm guessing its their last ditch go at trying to scare me, they have 3 days left to supply the court with the information requested.

Is it ok for me to ignore this letter? It's states that if I ignore this letter they will produce it at the hearing to prove that attendance costs could have been avoided.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Lucky2004

What does the tomlin want you to do?

Pay the debt?

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Yes monthly. It sounds like they are trying to bypass the court system.

" It's states that if I ignore this letter they will produce it at the hearing to prove that attendance costs could have been avoided."

Utter nonsense...think they are getting there part 36 offers mixed up with their Tomlin Orders.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

" It's states that if I ignore this letter they will produce it at the hearing to prove that attendance costs could have been avoided."

Utter nonsense...think they are getting there part 36 offers mixed up with their Tomlin Orders.

I don't even think they will pay their £25 trail let alone turn up for the hearing.

Parties agreeing to settle by Tomlin Order is an optional and mutual agreement.....they cant force you to consent....and you wouldn't unless there was a benefit to agreeing....a discount or they removed penalty fees etc etc.

Ignore it...unless you want to renegotiate the balance and then agree.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

So no cca either from them...good luck with that try then Lowell...

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets