oodly

Code 622 - Parked with one or more wheels on or over a footpath or any part of a road other than a carriageway (partly.)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 306 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello everyone

Unfortunately, my husband has gone and got himself another PCN.

This time it's one that was stuck on his car :-(

I haven't seen any photos of the situation yet

- I think they will be uploaded tomorrow at the earliest as he only received the PCN today.

I was trying to upload the pdf but this website says that I have the incorrect file extension :-(

Is anyone able to help me understand what I've done wrong?

I tried following the instructions about uploading files.

Thanks

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

We have a glitch in respect of uploading pdfs at the moment. It may take a day or so to sort out

I have managed to upload the file to the pepipoo website on which my post has a similar title, so should be fairly easy to find.

"Code 622 - Parked with one or more wheels on or over a footpath or any part of a road other than a carriageway (partly on footway)"

We have a glitch in respect of uploading pdfs at the moment. It may take a day or so to sort out

Ah ok, thanks! Fingers crossed it is fixed soon :-)

What was the location/approx PCode?

The ticket says Station Road Twickenham

I've examined the photograph closely with a digital magnifier and imaging software, and the results inidicate his wheels were on the pavement.