Lantern/Wilkin Cllaimform - Bamboo loan

George20182
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1810 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A claim was issued against you on 17/01/2019

Your acknowledgment of service was submitted on 23/01/2019 

Your acknowledgment of service was received on 24/01/2019 

Your defence was submitted on 14/02/2019 

Your defence was received on 15/02/2019 

I will upload later this afternoon.

no account number on, only my name , address which i blanked out.

Looking through what they sent me, there is no copy or mention of default notices, or a letter of assignment - only on the cover letter do they say when the debt was purchased by Lantern.

... I'm afraid still come out upside down!

bb5-compressed (1).pdf

And you have blanked your signature out ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

No signature as such as it was completed online, bottom of page 2 it was typed in (which i blanked out).

Whats your opinions?

Do i let it run and wait for the court directions - or do i attempt to settle now - even though I had tried and have been repeatedly asked for the I & E form to be completed first?

Also, whilst I wrote to Lantern and complained about irresponsible loan selling and not heard back - should I have sent this also to the original creditor? 

I would at least wait and  seee if the cliamant wishes to proceed..then you can consider your options.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

ok thanks - any thoughts on the agreement? 

also what do you think  - Also, whilst I wrote to Lantern and complained about irresponsible loan selling and not heard back - should I have sent this also to the original creditor? 

Lack of agreement number could cause problems...without an agreement number what is it connected to?

All disputes should be aimed at the original creditor......not a DCA

ok, i need to see if i can locate the original agreement  - to compare, but definitely no agreement number on what they have sent me. Could be they sent a reconstructed version and forgot to add the agreement number...

I will also resend the irresponsible letter complaint I had mistakenly sent to the DCA.

Possibly...if you do have the original that would be invaluable to the claim

• 1 month later...

So to update on this I haven't heard anything since the beginning of March - either from the court or the claimant. So I assume the claim is stayed waiting for the claimant to move next? MCOL is just showing defence received.

Edited by George20182