CWD - PAP Letter re old UAE debt now claim form

Hornsey62
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

again you join a UAE thread to create an argument.

you didn't do what other members advised you went radio silent and though you knew better than us

post moved to your own thread to stop constant hi-jacking and argument creating.

theres only one person responsible for what happened and that's yourself due to some weird idea that publicising things in the open forum on CAG would give away your tactics.

you lost ..

face up to it

stop blaming others.

esp CAG.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hornsey

Can you upload a copy of the defence you filed, which you said the Judge ignored.

This might help others understand what happened.  I just read through all 14 pages of your thread and it stopped after discussion about jurisdiction being lost and never really looked at defending the actual claim.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

13 hours ago, unclebulgaria67 said:

Hornsey

Can you upload a copy of the defence you filed, which you said the Judge ignored.

This might help others understand what happened.  I just read through all 14 pages of your thread and it stopped after discussion about jurisdiction being lost and never really looked at defending the actual claim.

I did defend the claim and lost because the judge had no interest and took solicitors word. If you  have no legal representation you've lost.

So all you experts what's your advice for defending ? That might help someone.

See we are back to secret squirrel again....:roll:  Can't blame CAG for losing if we dont even know what you submitted.....must have been good though if the Judge didn't even bother to read it.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

2 hours ago, Hornsey62 said:

I did defend the claim and lost because the judge had no interest and took solicitors word. If you  have no legal representation you've lost.

So all you experts what's your advice for defending ? That might help someone.

If you defended and have since thrown away your defence information, then give us a flavour of what you said.

You are adding a negative view on other peoples threads, when you won't even share the defence which a Judge had no interest in discussing. 

Would be wonderful if people had the money to afford expert lawyers to defend their claims, but that is unlikely to be the case for most people.  Someone on CAG was quoted £5000 by a Solicitor specalising in this area, for simply taking a look at their case and no doubt more fees would be charged if more work was needed. 

Which is why it is important for online communities to share information, so they can at least try to defend.  

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

2 hours ago, Andyorch said:

See we are back to secret squirrel again....:roll:  Can't blame CAG for losing if we dont even know what you submitted.....must have been good though if the Judge didn't even bother to read it.

I have not blamed cag for losing..why would I when I didn't put my defence on here.

Everyone involved knows why I stopped posting. Every time I've come on here I get insults from dx when I'm only trying to help others.

It's no good telling people there's nothing they can do when there clearly is. Isn't it fair to let them know ? Isn't it what this forum is all about ?

1 hour ago, unclebulgaria67 said:

If you defended and have since thrown away your defence information, then give us a flavour of what you said.

You are adding a negative view on other peoples threads, when you won't even share the defence which a Judge had no interest in discussing. 

Would be wonderful if people had the money to afford expert lawyers to defend their claims, but that is unlikely to be the case for most people.  Someone on CAG was quoted £5000 by a Solicitor specalising in this area, for simply taking a look at their case and no doubt more fees would be charged if more work was needed. 

Which is why it is important for online communities to share information, so they can at least try to defend.  

The statements I received showed my debt had been written off by the bank. As I understand it if banks do that in the UK they sell it on. That was my defense. Judge wasn't having it. No secret.

I am not being negative on other people's threads I'm just trying to help but I always get insulted and really try to ignore the person that's doing it. If someone doesn't like what I say my posts get moved.

What good is my thread to anyone because it's in the financial  legal issues forum when it really should be in the overseas as no one with UAE debt will see it.

I do want to help others that's why I come back but when I tell the truth others don't like it.

It would be nice if someone on here offered their opinion of a defence against these claims but no one has an answer.

All threads involving a court claim are moved to the FLI Forum irrespective if connected to loans credit cards lending etc...so we have them all in one forum.

And as I stated on your forum from the day we knew jurisdiction had failed...we cant offer an opinion on a defence because its never happened before as once jurisdiction is challenged they have always discontinued or had the claim struck out by the court. 

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

I know about the FLI forum but no one is going to find the UAE court cases when they are there.

Jurisdiction cannot be challenged.

I know you know your stuff but I've been through this and all I was trying to do was help others. I don't expect to be insulted for my trouble.

Jurisdiction can be challenged ...it wouldn't have it on the claim form as option if it couldn't and there wouldn't be a full section in the Civil Procedure Rules on how to process it if it cannot be challenged........you was the first we know of that lost on jurisdiction on this forum..  

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/standard-directions/general/disclosure-of-documents

As a general rule, depending on the size of your dispute, you will likely be ordered to either:

Disclose documents you intend to rely on no later than 14 days before the hearing (small claims matters, up to £10,000);

Disclose documents on the standard basis – being documents which support your case, adversely affect your case or support the other sides case (fast track matters, £10,000 - £25,000)

Disclose documents confined to specific matters identified by the court, and documents within those matters which support your case, adversely affect your case or support the other sides case (multi track matters, over £25,000 or too complicated for fast track)

Yes they did in your case which is something quite new....which we covered in great length on your thread......I have done plenty of disputed jurisdictions and never lost one but they didn't have  non exclusive jurisdiction clause in their agreements.

How about posting your defence and what the outcome was of your case Hornsey...did they get judgment ?  How do they intend to execute it ? 

What was the final costs ?

17 minutes ago, rgaine said:

Yes it would be good to see as I think it maybe only a matte of time for me also although different circumstances 

on on another note after 3 years the FO have finally acknowledged my complaint and the daily mail and the FO have written to Mr Coyle and indeed IDR. It seems that now they are using solicitors as debt collectors without titles and without signing off emails very shady and very dodgy ! 

I will certainly update you once I get my feedback 

Why are the daily mail involved rgaine ?

urm..and what can they do if you dont

did they or the judge get any I&E sheets out of you?

was this a forthwith judgement for the whole sum?

or £PCM was set ?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

6 hours ago, Hornsey62 said:

Judge said arrange payment to claimant. Have sent them I&E sheet and proof of outgoings.

Waiting to hear back.

Personally wouldn’t pay them a penny sorry ! Debt is still owned by the UAE and not passed through the courts there 

also T&Cs are presented but never explained at all about any clauses etc regardless of year etc but this should be done by the agents 

6 hours ago, Hornsey62 said:

Why are the daily mail involved rgaine ?

They are involved because for the past 9 years of abuse and unlawful behaviour from agencies in Dubai and then more recently Mr Coyle and IDR (mr Coyle operating IDR from CWd offices in the early days) they have a right to look into it and know what’s going on and finally they have taken note. 

well stick in an N245 then.

• Like 1

and they