CWD - PAP Letter re old UAE debt now claim form

Hornsey62
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1310 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Once I found cag Dx I didn't feel alone because believed everything I read on here. That UAE cases will not be heard here.  Wrong.

Contesting jurisdiction has cost me £2300 I don't have and you say I've lost nothing!  It's ok for people advising on here because they've nothing to lose. 

I did everything I was told..I asked numerous times if I would have to speak in court and was told everytime no..it's between the judge and CWD but as soon as I got into court I was asked what my argument was? I wasn't prepared. ..because cag told me i didn't need to be!

So before blaming us defendants take a look at yourselves and ask what could we have done better? We've let these people down..let's improve our knowledge before giving advice on this subject we know nothing about. No what do you do? You blame us!

For your information Dx my defence went in 2 days ago..I didn't spend 21 days running around other people's threads moaning..have never done that.

I did my defence myself because I knew no one on here knew what to do and if I lose I lose..nowhere to get any advice.

You'd do better acquainting yourself with the law of the UAE instead of picking arguments with people who are here because they're areally desperate for advise.

Not one person on here who told me don't worry they will not be allowed to hear this case has ever come back to me or squaddy  and I see concerned expat was never advised not to contest jurisdiction even though two cases had been lost the week before. 

On 17/04/2019 at 19:37, Hornsey62 said:

Once I found cag Dx I didn't feel alone because believed everything I read on here. That UAE cases will not be heard here.  Wrong.

There's always a first time and now CAG are aware .

Contesting jurisdiction has cost me £2300 I don't have and you say I've lost nothing!  It's ok for people advising on here because they've nothing to lose. 

That was the correct process in challenging the claim and we are surprised as much as you and if you hadn't you would have had judgment against you by now,  still we learn and and adapt our advice and pool our ideas..providing posters share their information with others

I did everything I was told..I asked numerous times if I would have to speak in court and was told everytime no..it's between the judge and CWD but as soon as I got into court I was asked what my argument was? I wasn't prepared. ..because cag told me i didn't need to be!

And normally you shouldn't have been asked...how can a Litigant in person advise an experienced District Judge the arguments against Jurisdiction ? Could she not decide herself if the court was right to hear the claim ?

So before blaming us defendants take a look at yourselves and ask what could we have done better? We've let these people down..let's improve our knowledge before giving advice on this subject we know nothing about. No what do you do? You blame us! 

So why didnt  you share instead of posting to other same UAE threads and sitting back waiting for the forum to do all the work ? This is new territory to CAG and we have never in all the time I have been a member had to submit a defence on a foreign agreement.

For your information Dx my defence went in 2 days ago..I didn't spend 21 days running around other people's threads moaning..have never done that.

Why not post a copy here for opinion and to help the 2 other posters involved in the same type of claim ?

I did my defence myself because I knew no one on here knew what to do and if I lose I lose..nowhere to get any advice.

See above

You'd do better acquainting yourself with the law of the UAE instead of picking arguments with people who are here because they're areally desperate for advise.

Its hard enough keeping up with UK Law and given that yours and the other two claims are the first we have ever had in 13 years.We offer our advice free as volunteers and achieve a remarkable success rate for posters unable to afford legal representation or the knowledge to understand the legal process...obviously you have never bothered to view the Legal Success Forum.Of course you did have the option to consult professional legal advice on foreign claims at a cost to yourself which would have easily in been in access of the claimed amount and costs so far.

Not one person on here who told me don't worry they will not be allowed to hear this case has ever come back to me or squaddy  and I see concerned expat was never advised not to contest jurisdiction even though two cases had been lost the week before. 

I did its on his thread and explained  the two options

On 17/04/2019 at 01:01, Hornsey62 said:

No one on here has been sent anything in Arabic everything we received you received. ..none of us ever got sight of the T&Cs. .

you know that.

ConcernedExpat09 has and we have copies of them.

It's all been sent from county courts in this country and no one knew  how to to defend.

You mislead us and has cost us money we can't afford. 

You removed all your uploads as the thread progressed and as for costing you see above my last post.....even if you had not done anything you would still now have a CCJ which you cant afford to pay....I suppose if Jurisdiction had been denied you would be singing our praises ?

You told us they could do nothing.

.to any of us ..wrong.

they can.

We relied on cag..wrong. .and now we are speaking out

Probably be banned now..

Not at all why would you be banned ? Speaking out is what you could have done more of and engaged with your thread.

Where's Andy now with all of he's knowledge?  No where. 

Im here Hornsey just taken a few days off to recharge my batteries and take a break from advising on 100s of threads...

I'm beginning to wonder what this forum is all about.

The ethos of the forum is to share information and pool advice on how best to deal with legal matters that posters cant afford or wont seek from Legal Representation because of the extravagant costs and unfair judicial system.It works very well if posters engage with their threads regularly and dont sit back to be spoon fed.

Banning people for having more knowledge? ?

Only one person banned connected to the threads in question and that was for breaking forum rules and being rude to SIte Team...its quite clearly explained in the forum rules what our members must abide by.

On 17/04/2019 at 19:37, Hornsey62 said:

• Thanks 2

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I know Andy can be rude because he likes to look like top dog and doesn't like being questioned! You will hear from CWD no doubt saying they are going to strike your defence out. But you have got a good case so stick it out. It's the costs that they stick on that worries me.

well I was going o help but now ive had enough of you two too

as you people simply do not understand how a forum works.

being selfish is not one of them.

bye!!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

IDRWW cant do court because they dont own the debt, are not solicitors a nd anyways the debt isnt enforceable in the UK for several reasons.

Should they be daft enough to attempt a civil action you just point out they have no locus standi.

In short, stop worrying about this steam (high pressure wind and water).

Please stop giving people wrong information.  So far this year 4 of us are in court and yes it IS enforceable. .we owe £1000s in court costs alone .

IDRWW are CWD who can in fact  take you to court ...

If you are here to help people please give them the facts. .

Ericsbrother I am sure you have read our threads so please explain why you think these debts are unenforceable in the UK. ?

You are giving false information and people are believing they are safe !!

I am not a patsy.. just want people to know the truth 

it is not wrong information 

it has not been enforced.

all that has happened is the judge have given permission for the cases to be heard in a uk court

that is not enforcement.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I also keep saying that anyone can sue anyone in the UK for anything.

It is when it gets to court and the claimant has to show locus standi and a cause for action that it all falls down for them.

UAE law is not enforceable in the EU for a multitude of reasons but with big money to play for Dubai banks obviously want to try their luck using a third party as they have nothing to lose

( and in any case, they generally cant even enforce these debts in Dubai because they havent followwed their own laws).

It is your job to make sure they get a spanking.

so name the court, tier and what the judgement was if my advice is wrong, I can only find references to cases that were not defended

I have reread your thread and it is clear that as you failed to enter certain evidence on time

the opposition went for a summary judgement and you got scorched.

I have advised people on parking threads to submit absolutely everything they can for case arnagement or set aside hearings in case they can go for a summary judgement if the parking co hasnt been on the ball.

This of course works the other way.

We cannot help where we havent been given the information and that would include knowing what orders for the case management have been given

look up champerty and maintenance and then demnd proof that they actually have a client that has engaged them properly as part of your request for ducuments if it gets that far.

Sd's are an odd thing but they will have to prove the debt if you challenge it and that will be very difficult for them as they wont have the paperwork and what was dealt with in Dubai wont be in English.

Did the matter go through the Dubai courts? if not then there is no debt as UAE law makes the demand void

uk courts cant enforce UAE law.

we've not executed anyone since the 1960's

and they

• 1 month later...

No they are not.

Whats a redient?

and most certainly not on mortgage debts

Obv hornsey you've not read this thread

other siteteam have already stated why earlier.

and they

Does anyone of you have real

experience to deal with the matter at hand ...no.. leave it to people who have been through it please. Then this site is really dealing with peoples problems first hand other than  what you  think.

You are brilliant at what you know but can I please talk from experience. 

Hornsey - would you kindly let me know about your experience?

I recall the last thing you posted was that the uk judge accepted jurisdiction.

Anything further than that? Thx 

5 minutes ago, Hornsey62 said:

Yes and he passed judgement. Didn't even look at my defence. I'm sorry but not good news for anyone.

Did the judge accept the interest accumulated on top of the principle outstanding or was that taken off?

sorry to hear that

posts moved to your own thread as it contains important updates.

so what do you recon hornsey...judge lottery or just plays golf with the right people.

can you give us a better understanding of what he said, that way CAG can help others avoid those pitfalls.

and when was this too?

and they

Yes but they can never explain how then can enforce and the debt has never been enforced through the courts in the UAE either. 

Mr Coyle and his band members from CWD and now IDR they seem to be crossing over can never explain and it annoys me and when you talk to the FCA or FO they say it’s fine in some respects but it’s not. 

Dx I have read this thread and unless you've dealt with CWD you have no clue what they are like. 

So stop telling people they can do nothing..they can.

Judge lottery..no! I think it's a disgrace what is going on in the courts  concerning these claims but who's going time stop it ?

not sure how many more times you are going to simply say the above

I counted 15 so far around various threads 

why dont you tell cag what you did/didn't file or do that contributed to your loss to help others win?

or is it that as with your whole claim here

its all secret squirrel still.

you refused to post your defence or get help with it

you refused to post any disclosures you got 

you refused to post their witness statement

you wouldn't accept help 

no good keep blaming us for your loss by being negative

dx

and they

any tom dick or harry can issue a speculative claimform claiming they are owed money on anyone they like.

if the claim is not defended at all, or done poorly, a bad result will almost certainly happen

I believe admin place any current cases under UK litigation in the financial legal issues forum till resolved oneway or another.

one such classic example of the above is currently running there - an old Aqua card debt.

and they

• 4 weeks later...

What's the wrong thing dx ?

I did everything I was advised to do on this forum and lost. So why don't you admit you have no sound advice about UAE debts and stop giving people wrong sense of security because these claims do go through court and they are winning and not because people are doing the wrong thing.