CWD - PAP Letter re old UAE debt now claim form

Hornsey62
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1318 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

18 hours ago, Versus said:

Are not CWD close to being what is termed as vociferous litigants? for example : I know of several current cases which they are involved in that are dependent upon the views of an expert witness? That has to be paid for? You would think that responsible solicitors would be awaiting outcomes before proceeding with other actions? 

They really are a bunch o debt chasers with no moral or legal compass.

Following this with interest. If I can add any intel from my own dealings i shall do so. 

I suspect you mean vexatious litigants. In any case, it would be their clients, not CWD as lawyers, who would be barred from bringing cases as vexatious litigants if they were so classified. 

I've looked up vexatious litigants and I know CWD are not the litigants but from what I've read they encourage the claims and this describes them exactly.

See my Daily Mirror link in post 88

Don't know how they get away with it.  People need to stand up to them.  When they do CWD don't come out well.

They will stop at nothing.

Is this Tahseel ?

On their website they boast that they increase the psychological anxiety associated with debt and skip tracing where they obtain information such as employment, names and addresses of family members, relatives, friends and ex spouses.

They also check assets, bank accounts and much more.

They have partners in other countries! Suspect this might be where IDRWW come in.

5 hours ago, Hornsey62 said:

I couldn't agree with you more.

From what I've learnt about them it's all about the money.

They only take on cases where there could be a shed load for them.

Peter Coyle and the solicitor that wrote my witness statement are directors of IDRWW debt collectors.

Says it all.

https://idrww.com/privacypolicy/

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 15:00, Andyorch said:

Tahseel,

Bilkish the worst ,

derby debt collectors

the banks own agents

I’ve got 434 emails and counting from a separate email address I created to save everything even from mr coyle himself when CWD were just starting out and they called my work 3 times and I went straight to the SRA and complained.

Didn’t hear from him or them again and then IDRWW popped up and I told them and their new director also the same.

Until you can prove to me that you have purchased the debt, the debt has been through the courts of the UAE, Central bank and informed and you provided me with all my statement blah blah then I will see you in court to which I willl declare bankruptcy and say have a great weekend ! 

3 hours ago, ScarletPimpernel said:

I suspect you mean vexatious litigants. In any case, it would be their clients, not CWD as lawyers, who would be barred from bringing cases as vexatious litigants if they were so classified. 

Indeed. That is the word i was looking for.  Though I am not sure that you are correct on your statements.

vexatious litigants can be individuals. Hard to make stick though.

Edited by Versus

4 hours ago, Versus said:

Indeed. That is the word i was looking for.  Though I am not sure that you are correct on your statements.

vexatious litigants can be individuals. Hard to make stick though.

It is very difficult to make stick, and from the cases I have read about, poor mental health is often a feature, whilst in the case of CWD and their clients greed appears to be the motivational factor.

9 hours ago, Hornsey62 said:

Rgaine 

Maybe because your debt is very old they haven't got your paperwork so all they can do is harass you because I'm sure if they couldo make a claim they would.

doesn't matter if they can find it.

cant do anything.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

same letter as the other thread

bit like an RLP letter really

already answered elsewhere about that case there too.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

19 hours ago, Hornsey62 said:

hzeee

I've uploaded the letter again. Can't copy and paste as it is a picture. I don't know how to block out personal details on a picture 

Letter Document 2019.pdf 209.16 kB · 12 downloads

Cheers Hornsey - they do refer to the judgement in their favour. Is that clear in the appendix of the letter? It does not seem to be uploaded. Many thanks 

ignore that judgement means nothing and is not at all relevant.

and they

1 hour ago, hzeee said:

Cheers Hornsey - they do refer to the judgement in their favour. Is that clear in the appendix of the letter? It does not seem to be uploaded. Many thanks 

Yes I did wonder the same...where is this judgment ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

I didn't upload the judgement because it's lots of pages and was busy up loading the witness statement.

The reason the claimant got judgement was because the defendant claimed she had paid off the credit card before leaving Dubai but she had no proof of payment.

She didn't turn up at the hearing due to anxiety and stress.

The judge never questioned jurisdiction  but this case went on for a couple of years and I only have the judgement summary so I don't know if it was ever questioned by the defendant ?

Getting a bit anxious now.

And thats all they have to rely on...dont bother then :classic_biggrin:

because they get the result they want and then walk away. Very few people do update, especially after all the time and work others give to help them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

But sometimes we remember when they come back with another problem........😎

40 minutes ago, Hornsey62 said:

Very selfish

Indeed but we cant force them to update.   If they came back and posted an update, it would help thousands of people who are in the same situation.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D