Welcome/coast financial

edwi69
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1534 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there

can anyone help me

i have a secure loan with welcome and have been paying ok

i was phoned the other day and ask if i would pay an extra 60 pound a month to save 3 grand on interest and 5mths less payments,

also im a paying ppi and life insurance which i want to stop and claim back.

i have had the loan for nearly 3yrs and have another 4yrs to go but the ppi and life insurance is only for 5yrs

i was told if i didnt take the product i couldnt have the loan.

please help

regards

ps i dont know what a cca or a subject access request is

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you were certainly mis-sold the insurances. Of course you were, this is Welcome we are talking about. :D

They are desperate to claw back as much cash as they can in as short a space of time as possible, hence the phone call. IF you can afford the extra payments, it would certainly mean the loan would cost you less overall. But DON'T be bullied into paying what you cannot afford.

Start a thread of your own, and folks can assist with helping explain the logistics of reclaiming your PPI.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi There

Can Anyone Help Me Please Im New

I Have Received A Letter From Wel**** Compliance Services Today Saying They Are Processing My Subject Access Request.

I Just Wanted To Know How I Go About Claiming My Ppi Back

can anyone tell me how i go about claiming a ppi refund,

i have already applied for subject access request and have had a letter back from welcome compliance services saying they are processing my request.

regards:confused:

Edited by dx100uk
merge

hi there

i have been contacted by my local branch and i was asked if i would pay them an extra 60 a month and cut my interest by 3 1/2 grand and reduce my payments by 4 1/2 months ,they can get stuffed and suffer like i have been doing.

also can anyone tell me about capitalisation as i missed a payment in oct 08 and had an arrangement of 30 a month to clear the missed payment and they added 400 pounds for capitalisation

2x 200 pound payments in one month.regards

Cheers

Nice Of Them To Notify Me,do They Have To Notify Me By Law,write To Me Or Something.

im waitng for my subject access request and have received a letter to say they are processing my request,i guess im in for some surprises and im going to try and stop my ppi and claim a refund.

I Received My Subject Access Request Today And There Is No Copy Of My Agreement And It Says This Is All The Paperwork They Hold On Me.

My Loan Is A Secured Loan And And Started At 9900 And After 3yrs Is Only Down To 9200 They Have Had Over 6000 Out Of Me They Have Been Charging Me 191 Pounds Every Month For Capitalisation.

They Have Said Anything About The Ppi Or Life Cover,

This Is A Secured Loan.

Can Any One Tell Me Where I Go From Here.

Regards

Edited by dx100uk
merge

Hi There

Done This With The Subject Access Request And Sent Them Seperately Via Special Delivery And They Sent Me A Letter Saying They Had Received The Both And Were Processing,i Sent A 10 Postal Order For The Subject Access Requset And A 1 Pound Postal Order For The Cca And They Acknowleged Receipt Of The 11 Pounds Sent

Regards

Hi There

Direct Group Have Sent Me The Copys Of My Ppi And My Lifecare

The Only Thins Welcome Sent Back With My Signature On It Was A Direct Debit Mandate From 2008 As I Had Changed My Bank Since I Took The Loan Out In 2006

Regards

postggj i have just looked again at the paperwork and it says (WFS-LOAN AGREEMENT FRONT SHEET)then it has all the boxes that can be ticked like agreement,demand of needs ect but the only one that is ticked and supplied in the updated dd mandate

regards

Edited by dx100uk
merge

Welcome are supposed to send you a letter to notify you of a charge that has been added to your account. You have 28 days to pay this before interest is applied.

I qoute the opening line.

" This notice is being given in compliance with The Consumer Credit Act 1974 because we have charged you the following default sums under your agree with us"

So anyway 2 charges have been appplied which are letters.

The charges have to be for previous similar letters. therefore I am charged £10 for them informing me of a previous charge!:mad::confused:

Will just have to keep lodging complaints with FOS while I wait on Welcome's cheque from the first case!;):)

Hi There

Not That Clued Up On This Sort Of Buisness But Although I Dont Have And They Havent Sent Me My Copy Of The Credit Agreement How Do I Stand If I Put The Account In Dispute As It Is A Secured Loan,dont Want To Put My Wife And Children At Risk Of Loosing Our Home.

Regards

HI THERE

YEAH IT WAS SENT VIA SPECIAL DELIVERY AND THEY HAVE SENT ME THE SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST AND HAVE SAID THATS ALL THE PAPERWORK THEY HAVE ON ME.

HI THERE

postggj i have just looked again at the paperwork and it says (WFS-LOAN AGREEMENT FRONT SHEET)then it has all the boxes that can be ticked like agreement,demand of needs ect but the only one that is ticked and supplied in the updated dd mandate

They Received My Cca Letter On The 02/10/09,

how Long Do I Wait Before I Send The Next Letter And When Do I Start The Dispute And Cancel My Direct Debit Instruction.

Regards