VCS CCTV PCN Claimform - no stopping - Access Road to Pontefract Race Course, WF8 4PR***Claim Struck Out***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1744 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Ericsbrother,

Ok I will continue to wait - i have had my N180 form and returned it to Northampton & VCS on 7th May (due date was 20th May).

My WS is pretty much sorted - I just need to tidy up all the exhibits etc. I won't print any copies off anything off just yet! I'll be using a heck of a lot of ink & paper so don't want to cut down any trees until I know for certain I have to.

my local court has a 1 month backlog just to open and read correspondence so 6 months to get to the hearing is not unusual. Needless to say, VCS wont want to hurry this up and will hope that you suddenly start to have misgivings about not believing them when they told you the earth was flat

Edited by ericsbrother

Ok thanks Ericsbrother - i’ll keep waiting. When I filled my form in I gave them my availability but hopefully my schedule doesn’t change.

I am sure this is yet another one of their tactics to wear me down in hopes that I pay up! 

I have just got an email resposne thanking me for my emaila dn they will get abck to me. The email I sent was on the 15th April so that gives you an idea of how behind some courts are.

Yes, it all falls in their favour as they hope you start to get twitchy

Hi ericsbrother - thank you :) 

I actually received a letter from Northampton BC today and they said the same thing as the information I found on the MCOL website. Waiting to hear from my local court now. Watch this space... 

• 4 weeks later...

Great stuff, perhaps the Courts are getting fed up of Parking Cowboy chancers and their dodgy RoboClaims., when a good defence is submitted that blows them out of the water One would hope so.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• AndyOrch changed the title to VCS CCTV PCN Claimform - no stopping - Access Road to Pontefract Race Course, WF8 4PR***Claim Struck Out***

Well done pink...thread title updated.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

cause of action surely.??

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The Claimant's claim is for the sum of £160 being monies due from the Defendant to the Claimant in respect of a charge notice (CN) for a contravention on 25/09/2018 at Access Road to Pontefract Race Course Phase 2. The CN relates to a Citroen xxx under the registration xxx.

The terms of the CN allowed the Defendant 28 days from the Issue Date to pay the CN, but the Defendant failed to do so.

Despite demand having been made the Defendant has failed to settle their outstanding liability.

The Claimant seeks recovery of the CN and interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% at the same rate up to the date of Judgement or earlier payment.

so this could be interesting times

the court are quite correct.

the POC doesnt actually say WHAT contravention you 'broke' to get the speculative invoice.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

great result for you and bloody hell, someone read the paperwork in advance.

as Dx syas they have cribbed Gladdys lazy roboclaim and failed to show a cause for action. someone has decided it has no liklihood of getting anywhere so they have put the poor thing out of its misery

Hopefully this is the start of the Courts chucking out claims without a cause to ground the claim, and using an  unspecified contravention as grounds.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

can you do us a favour?

Can you post up the claim reference so it reads like this.

VCS v Ms A  whatever County Court (name court) date of order and the claim ref number that will be something like 123AB456

We can then quote it as being persuasive without actually naming you.

It is important and although other claims have been chucked out for being vague etc yours gives a consise reason as to what is rubbish.

Judges see things differently and interpret things according th their experience but they all love a precedent as it gives consistency and makes it less likely they get challenged for a bad decision.

• Like 1

Thanks EB, that information is great if it can be applied as a case in someone else's defence. it makes the PPC's use of RoboClaim vague POC more difficult for them.  Any relavent Caselaw is persuasive.

The judges name would be useful for sure

Claim number removed to protect your identity.

Claims in County Courts do not set precedent and this being struck out under CPR 3.4 hardly amounts to a judgment.

CPR 3.4 covers a wide range of reasons as to why the court struck out the statement of case it could be for not complying with directions...IE returning their DQ.

(a) that the statement of case discloses no reasonable grounds for bringing or defending the claim;

(b) that the statement of case is an abuse of the court’s process or is otherwise likely to obstruct the just disposal of the proceedings; or

(c) that there has been a failure to comply with a rule, practice direction or court order.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread