NE Parking Ltd windscreen PCN - Adelaide Court, Blackpool (private residential parking)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1929 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello.

I’ve today had a ‘PCN’ issued by NE parking Ltd in Blackpool town centre (Adelaide court, a car park behind some flats).

Last night I went to a gig in town, I drove as I wasn’t planning on staying late but I ended up having a couple of drinks so had to leave my car overnight.

My friend used to live in Adelaide court so I would always use his space should I be nipping into town, and have never had any problems before - until today when I’ve gone to pick my car up and been hit with a £60 charge.

The reason for the charge is ‘parking without a valid permit/ticket’, and I know 100% permits were not issued to residents of Adelaide Court 6 months ago as my friend didn’t have one and never had to use one himself. Unless this has changed recently? However, the other cars parked there did not have permits on display either!

I know a lot of people say to just ignore private parking charges, but can someone advise me what’s the best thing to do from now? Do I acknowledge? Pay up? Or just leave it?

Thanks in advance!

Was it ANPR or a ticket on your windscreen? You wont ever have to pay this, but you need to do things correctly

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

You do NOTHING now until a NTK comes through the post ( if it ever does). This has to happen between 28 - 56 days after the ticket was placed. If its outside this timeframe, they cant do anything. Not like they can anyway, but it gives you an easier way to get rid of it.

For now, can you give us a google maps link, and tell us if there was any signage there? If there is, are you able to get photos so we can see them?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

please complete this:

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket-(1-Viewing)-nbsp

if you need to put pix up etc

please read upload

use ONE multipage PDF.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I’ve just been back to look and there are signs,

although quite small,

not really at height level (I had to really stretch my arms to take a photo) and not easy to see in the dark.

I’ll be honest I didn’t even look last night as I’ve parked there so many times before and never had any problems.

Also checked the cars again parked there and none had any form of permit on the dashboard.

Link to map is within the PDF.

1 The date of infringement? 11.11.2018

2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? [Y/N?] No

awaiting NTK now

5 Who is the parking company? NE Parking ltd

6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park? Adelaide Court, Blackpool (private residential parking)

PCN.pdf

Edited by dx100uk
format

So it sounds like the signs arent compliant, and they likely dont have landowner permission, or pay rates on the car park.

Sit on your hands now for a month or so and see if they produce an NTK, then you can take them to town.

Also note how theyre a member of the IAS. Every shady PPC sign up with them as they think the law and regulations dont apply to them.

Worry about that if it ever happens. Meanwhile feel free to search these forums. There are literally thousands of threads , all the same as yours.

• 1 month later...

scan both sides up to one PDF so we can zoom please

read upload.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

well you did it in post 6

and they

if you send up the otherside in the same format then i'll merge them to PDF

theres nothing you need to do with it yet no.

and they

OK

the letter fails to mention the times the vehicle was observed so it is clear that no grace period was allowed for.

Even though they say that no permit is the reason they still have to give a grace period,

what if you had just popped upstairs to get your permit and retunred in under 5 minutes?

They then cnat claim that there was a breach despite the diktat about the permit being visible etc. their terms dont override the law and as they have agreed to abide by an ATA terms they are sunk on this.

However, I wouldnt be in a hurry to point out their errors, as they are members of the IPC they dont care about the rules as they ahve the worlds greatest solicitors to guide them and that is why they will not drop the matter until it becomes obvious they are going to lose money over this rather than make it so my advice is to do nothing until they get as far as getting their know all solicitors to write to you and then tell them that the signage is pants and theire was no grace period before the issuing of the NTD

Edited by dx100uk
space/spell

Is it merely a coincidence that the directors of the IPC are the same two people who are the directors of the know it all solicitors?

I suspect that the know it all solicitors are offering IPC members a no win no fee deal on County Court claims.

I may be completely wrong of course, but when I won a case against NE Parking it was the know it all solicitors who sent me a cheque for my costs!

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Gladstones seem to be staying the right side of Champerty and Maintenance just about.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

They aren't clever enough to remove a hdd and store it in a safe, it will be in the desktop PC or laptop.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!