style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 310 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Today I received a parking charge notice for the date and location detailed below.

I remember paying for my parking ticket and having to type my registration into the machine before paying by card.

I have checked my bank statement and the £6.50 charge has come out of my account.

I don't have any receipt as my car was cleaned out a couple of days after the event.

What is my best course of appeal?

Do I send a copy of my bank statement?

Any advice appreciated.

1 Date of the infringement - 29th October 2018

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] - 7th November 2018

3 Date received - 9th November 2018

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [y/n?] - No

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? - Entry photo

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up your appeal] - No

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

7 Who is the parking company? NCP

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Hillingdon London Underground Station (ANPR)

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

They cant do anything

Its governed by byelaws

Read the other threads here on the same station carpark

You paid

Prob entered reg no wrong i bet!

Dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

you paid the contractual sum so you can park, that is the agreement so any fat thumb error is "de minimis" and that is agreed by a number of court cases going back a good while (pre-POFA)