scaniaman

Why are C&A on www. internet??

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 347 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I can't buy the shirts I want from the popular internet stores ( or local shops).

After searching the net more fully I came across the C&A website.

This website is in English and displays a selection of shirts I want to buy and in my very large size.

I tried to order a couple.

When I got to destination address (what country) I discovered C&A don't deliver to the UK.

Deliver to nearly all Europe.

What happened to their UK stores??

Matalan sell Morley shirts that are designed to suit me but only go up to 2XL.

Is there a C&A Outlet shop in UK.??

Is there a C&A Outlet shop in the UK - Answer NO sadly

There website does have Contact & Feedback so why not just ask them.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

C&A used to be a big High Street retailer in the UK but it couldn't make any money so it closed all its stores and withdrew from the UK market. That was 15 - 20 years ago. It was a Dutch or Belgian-owned family business I think. No idea why it doesn't deliver to the UK.

C&A always very strong in Europe but UK was a waste of time, hence they shut down UK

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Scaniaman Hi,not sure which part of the country you live in, if it's London or South East the nearest C&A is in "Citi Europe" CALAIS, quite a big store,this time of the year there are usually good deals on the Dover Ferry or Eurotunnel around £22 return,plus there very often very good deals in Newspapers.

FS........you need to check that they have stock of 2 or 3 xl before going

Scaniaman Hi,not sure which part of the country you live in, if it's London or South East the nearest C&A is in "Citi Europe" CALAIS, quite a big store,this time of the year there are usually good deals on the Dover Ferry or Eurotunnel around £22 return,plus there very often very good deals in Newspapers.

FS........you need to check that they have stock of 2 or 3 xl before going

You are correct. I was in Cite Europe last year and saw a C&A. Nowhere as big as the stores they had in the UK but big enough to hold a lot of stock. I also remember the Canda range of clothing they sold in the past. Whether they do now, I have no idea. Mind you, the Carrefour store at Cite Europe is massive.

I usually travel by coach and depending on where you live it can be a cheap day out. I pay £50-55 (from Suffolk) but I save that when I go to Adinkere (tobacco alley)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

If you're just after larger sizes, you could try the Jacamo site - it has up to 5XL