Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds


You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds



BankFodder BankFodder


BankFodder BankFodder


Backdoor CCJ - TM Legal Services want I&E by phone

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 576 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts



I am looking for a quick but if advise regarding a CCJ TN legal hold for an old 1st stop payday loan


I suffer from bad anxiety and have told TM legal a number of times that I will only communicate by email or letter as I cannot deal with things on the phone.


They requested I done the income expenditure form which I did and they said that I would need to deal with their specialist team as my disposable income was low and to email them if I didn't want to call.


However I am now getting emails which say the following


"As the County Court process has been initiated on your account, you are required to contact our Litigation Department on 01253 531 016 to advise you of the necessary steps on resolving the outstanding judgment"


My question is am I really required to call them as I have told them no end of times I won't and want all communications in written form and they are fully aware of my mental health. It just really feels like they are trying to bully me into calling and have no regard for my mental health or wellbeing.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

no you are not


so you moved an asset/TM got a backdoor CCJ at an old address as you didn't inform 1st stop of your new address


not really a lot you can do about it


but 1st go get your crdit file

then when you have the CCJ number


Don't go panicking by paying or ringing them


Call northants bulk and ask for a copy of the claim form and the CCJ by email PDF


When you have them

Comeback here and tell us the details


Thread title amended

Edited by Andyorch
Added ...Thread title amended

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..


if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...