PE ANPR PCN - Overstay - Grand Harbour Hotel, Southampton **CANCELLED BY PE**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1982 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hollysmum, get the new manager to write then, it is your company that will hold the clout, not the name of the individual.

Also your co may well be able to claim a lot more from the hotel over this if they dont play nicely as a B2B contract rather than having to just have you defend a claim from PE as an individual.

business to business. Your company can sue the hotel for the breach of contract and claim a zillion for your inconvenience and the hetel will have little to defend themselves with as they said parking included so they have to bear all and any cost your company suffers.

Ericsbrother - I will see if I can get hold of my former manager - she's brilliant in most ways, so I'll ask if she can do something for me. Oh, and B2B - talk about obvious! She may have the booking info on her phone still - it was done with a Groupon voucher, I believe.

Ericsbrother - she made the booking herself, it was an afternoon tea to send off a colleague onto maternity leave, not a corporate booking - we each paid an equal amount towards it.

I have sent an FOI to the local council who I believe are the landowners, asking if they have any sort of contract with Parking Eye for that car park, and have written to ask the hotel if THEY have any sort of contract.

now as your story changes with each post how are we supposed to give you the correct advice?

have you emailed the director of the hotel yet? I gave you his name. If not why are you messing about. The more you delay the less the liklihood of them actually helping you as it will appear that you arent that bothered.

In what way have I changed my "story" with each post, ericsbrother? I've never said anything other than I had afternoon tea with my colleagues, and that my then manager booked it up! I never said it was a corporate booking, I think you (perhaps understandably) assumed that. That's beside the point, however, I'm extremely grateful for all the information and advice given thus far, and fully intend trying to contact Mr Fish and/or Ms Adair.

we always say we need to know the whole story, you would have read this on other posts. wittering on about ther fact your manager did the booking and saying she had left makes it clear this was an official B2B as otherwise you would have said a friend I used to work with booked a tea etc or at least corrected the misunderstanding some 20 posts ago.

It also wastes time on giving advice that isnt relevant

I was only trying to "set the scene", so my apologies for clearly upsetting you, ericsbrother, that wasn't my intention, and I do apologise if you feel I've been "wittering". I don't believe I've received any irrelevant advice thus far, though, so don't feel you've wasted your time.

well, asking your boss to sort things out as a breach of contract isnt a step you can take but it also allows you to ask your ex-mnager of they have any paperwork covering the parking situation form the hotel as you can then beat them with that stick when you ask their director to tell PE to wind their necks in.

so one doors closed but another opens perhaps.

I am very pleased to report that the letter I sent to the Grand Harbour Hotel has resulted in Parking Eye agreeing to cancel the Parking Charge Notice.

I'm waiting on a response to the FOI enquiry I made to Southampton City Council and will post again when that comes through

- you never know, it may prove useful in future.

As always, my thanks to all of you who responded here.

well done cag.

thread title updated.

dx

please consider a donation so CAG remains here to help

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...