PPM PCN 4.11AM!! - residential parking space - no permit displayed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1162 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I have received a second letter of claim (first correspondence since replying to the first letter of claim), it looks identical to the first one I received and was wondering should I reply with the same letter from before?

I have also since changed address and no long reside at the address they have, should I also inform them of the updated address?

thanks in advance, 

RJ

PS - I can upload the file for some reason? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Rj44
updating the post.

Read upload

Use pdf

Is using all the same pcn numbers??

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes update the address, or they might try a backdoor claim by sending the Claimform to the old address.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

they are referring to the same date of the apparent contravention being 12 october 2018.

How would I go about changing address, ringing, email or writing?

Also, ive read the upload page but still no the wiser on how do to it! (sorry if im being overly stupid!) there used to be a tab to click attachments but now I can only insert image from url, but havent got a URL its a PDF doc i want to upload.

writing only always!

never evere give or use e mail or phone on ANY debts..let alone fake ones

as for the upload

click choose files or simply drop and drag

however

if its this 2nd  PAP letter we don't need to see it 

we know what they look like.

you say same date

but is it the same ref/PCN number on both?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Theres no mention of the PCN number only an account number, I need to check the first letter to confirm if the numbers mentioned correlate. 

So I've now checked the previous letter, they are almost identical, on the second letter they have taken the PCN off of the reference for the correspondance and they have also shortened the address, mentioning it once as the location of apparent contravention not twice.

Should I respond with the previous letter reply but add my updated postal address for further correspondence?

thanks in advance for any help.

well as you've got to write anyway to update your address

yes wont hurt reply to the new LOC PAP letter same as before

[as an aside hope you've done you driving licence AND V5C too?]

and they

and not wishing to teach you to suck eggs...…...

but don't forget any [old] debts on your credit file either

even ones just outside of 6yrs non payment and not showing anymore

if a DCA/debt owner see's a chance of a backdoor CCJ , they'll pull the stunt using your old address if you don't inform them in writing of a change 

and they

Yep, you respond in the same way as before but you can also remind them that issuing 2 letters of claim smacks of harassment rather than a genuine attempt to settle a dispute. Tell then that all correspondence should be sent to the current address as per CPR 6.8

It can then come back to bite them if they try their luck at an old address as the docs wont have been deemed to be served and the claim either chucked out or they will have to start again

thanks both for your advice, fortunately ive never been in debt so I shouldnt have any worries there.

I have resent the original email and updated them with my new address. I have saved a copy of the letter and also sent it via Special Delivery that they have to sign for in order to receive which will show as delivered.

I have informed my former landlady of the situation and have only moved a short distance from her, any letters she receives ill be informed so I should be safe (famous last words)

email? we always tell people to use a pen and paper, NEVER EMAIL OR PHONE.

Why have you ignored this?

as for SD, again you havent read and digested our advice about using the free proof of posting receipt from the PO counter.

This may come back to bite you now, block thei email address so they get a bounce back message

apologies, i meant original letter! 

I dont recall seeing the free proof of post receipt from the PO, i can always resend the same letter. Would special delivery not be more protected as they have to sign for it though?

Never signed for they can refuse to sign, then claim that they never had the letter, free proof of posting means a First class letter is deemed received on day three after posting.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

you still arent reading things carefully, you have sent the letter and that is enough, we are saying that you should learn from your mistkjes rather than repeat them and save yourself a few bob in the process.

Just block their email  as suggested, if they refuse to accept the SD then that will go against them anyways

• 2 weeks later...

why have you used the word FINE in the file title?

and they

14 minutes ago, dx100uk said:

why have you used the word FINE in the file title?

I had a colleague do the redaction, uploading etc, he saved it as that and sent it to me. I understand its not a fine.

6 minutes ago, ericsbrother said:

it is another begging letter so you file it with the others

Should I ignore or respond with the same letter as before?

Understood, will post again if/when they send further correspondence. They're sending the letters to my new address as well if that makes any difference.

thanks again for your help.