BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 573 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum looking for any kind of advice. Important info - I passed my test on 17th March 2016 and received my license on 31st March 2016.

I was sent a letter in the post on 21st March 2018 with a speeding offence (46 on 40) letter to provide driver details. I sent this back on the 23rd March with the form filled (i took a picture of this) along with a letter explaining how terribly sorry I was. Cringe, I know.

I moved house on the 4th April 2018, and with not receiving anything more I thought nothing of it. (I had changed my Tax and Insurance, but not my V5 or License.)

I checked my license for loan car and it said I had 6 points, a £660 fine and license was revoked.

I immediately called the magistrates (after being on the phone with the DVLA for over a half hour) to ask what I could do, to which they responded a SD and booked the 7th November.

Tomorrow is the 7th November. Your appropriate threads have been helpful, but I am curious what the most likely case outcome will be based on my current situation.

Very Nervous! Please any advice would be helpful!

surprised the dvla didnt hit you with a £1000 fine!,,very lucky.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

surprised the dvla didnt hit you with a £1000 fine!,,very lucky.

I feel lucky about that too!! Counting all my lucky stars recently. It doesn’t make me any less nervous about tomorrow or what my consequence could be. I need my car to get to work.

dx100uk thanks for your effort, though my own research is the first thing I did. I wanted some advice from people who had maybe been through this or a similar situation and what their outcome was.

ok see who pops up then.