rgaine

Dubai Debt through UK Courts

My last correspondence with IDRWW was in January of this year and after my last letter saying to them telling them to show me what you can do or indeed get Mr Coyle from CWD to get in touch then I will reply I have heard nothing again.

I want for the next round from them or the others from Dubai its a fun game (also all other debt collection agencies in Dubai which seemed to have backed off a little )

I am the same 11 years ago from Dubai now and 6 years ago someone from CWD (when they were getting excited and starting out) had the cheek to call me at work to which I took them to the cleaners !! for breaking every rule possible.

It was only when i seen an email then from IDRWW using there offices that I knew what he was trying to do 

• Thanks 1

I’m fighting IDRWW and CWD and I’m looking into taking CWD to court also for their 9 years of unprofessional abuse on the back of DCA in Dubai also.

Latest update is I received an email from IDRWW one Mr Letheren who was also with CWD who contacted me in 2014 so I’m guessing he’s moved over to IDRWW.

The email contained a document that you cannot open and have to request a pin !! 

Ive repeatedly told them I will not entertain anything until this debt has been bought with all 4 banks and they issue court summons then I shall file my defence with 9 years of evidence from the abuse received. 

I think it maybe only a matte of time for me also although different circumstances 

on another note after 3 years the FO have finally acknowledged my complaint and the daily mail and the FO have written to Mr Coyle and indeed IDR.

It seems that now they are using solicitors as debt collectors without titles and without signing off emails very shady and very dodgy ! 

I will certainly update you once I get my feedback 

a new one for my on Saturday email to my new work place !!!!!! Unbelievable 

• Like 1

Thanks for your note much appreciated but I can and will ignore as much as I can as I have done for many years until correct laws are followed.

If and when the time comes thanks Bankruptcy will help me a lot (you don't know my situation) but appreciated the link very helpful.

I will not see anybody in a court room for a foreign debt nor should anyone on here be entertaining sending paperwork, financial details etc to a firm that do not even own your debt ! and then on the backside the hammered by other collection agents etc for the same debt to be collected.

Once again I go with DX statement from a few years back that scaremongering is not the way.

Been on the journey since 2009 and riding well

• Like 1

Thanks DX but believe me without you guys here and following in for the last years I would of gone into depression trust me.

Now it’s having confidence and again thanks to you and the team it’s helps but I also had to do a lot of research from 2011 and get smart. It was only in 2014 it started to get heavy but I was prepared. 

The only thing for me is waiting that is all just waiting either CWD or this new one Moriarty as I owe 4 banks total £90k ( with charges ) but by the law and correct. 

the funny thing is I have settlement offers from the banks themselves and the odd Ramadan email offer 75% off blah blah blah but unfortunately I don’t have that money otherwise of course I would. 

• Like 1

numerous posts moved to your own thread updating your story

by all means show support to all the o others here

but please keep updates to your situation to this thread only

dx

• Like 1

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets