Dubai Debt through UK Courts - now Bank/IRDWW SD served

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 875 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks for your note much appreciated but I can and will ignore as much as I can as I have done for many years until correct laws are followed.

If and when the time comes thanks Bankruptcy will help me a lot (you don't know my situation) but appreciated the link very helpful.

I will not see anybody in a court room for a foreign debt nor should anyone on here be entertaining sending paperwork, financial details etc to a firm that do not even own your debt ! and then on the backside the hammered by other collection agents etc for the same debt to be collected.

Once again I go with DX statement from a few years back that scaremongering is not the way.

Been on the journey since 2009 and riding well

• Like 1

Thanks DX but believe me without you guys here and following in for the last years I would of gone into depression trust me.

Now it’s having confidence and again thanks to you and the team it’s helps but I also had to do a lot of research from 2011 and get smart. It was only in 2014 it started to get heavy but I was prepared. 

The only thing for me is waiting that is all just waiting either CWD or this new one Moriarty as I owe 4 banks total £90k ( with charges ) but by the law and correct. 

the funny thing is I have settlement offers from the banks themselves and the odd Ramadan email offer 75% off blah blah blah but unfortunately I don’t have that money otherwise of course I would. 

• Like 1

numerous posts moved to your own thread updating your story

by all means show support to all the o others here

but please keep updates to your situation to this thread only

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 year later...

Hi DX

have you heard of this company. ERI RECOVERIES

This is the latest to now put a letter through my door ? 

Well after 12 years I received something like a letter issuing stat demand for Dubai. A one mr rozario. 

can this be done DX ? 

this is me:

WWW.THENATIONALNEWS.COM

The former UAE resident returned to the UK in 2009 and is being pursued by multiple collection agents who have rejected offers of instalment plans

i think they used to try this via one of the early UK DCA's before 10-15yrs ago.

he is a process server yes.

so can as long as his client is the bank themselves

scan it up to PDF read upload

threads merged

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Dubai Debt through UK Courts - now ERI SD served

Well now let’s see I will have to dig out all my 11 years of abuse if it comes to that but I want to ensure legally this can be done and in the correct way 

Not at all sorry if it came across that way but it’s been a very long journey in dealing with ruthless collection agencies since 2009 and then Mr Coyle and the famous CWD and his partner company IDR and now this guy turns up trying to issue me a SD!!!

it’s quite laughable and almost to point of trying to bully people to paying a foreign debt that the banks still own and hoping they can get it through a court where they have no idea what is actually going on 

really annoys me and very unfair tactics. 

i have a wealth of information and evidence from said bank on how they have broken many laws just waiting to be used 

he obviously has changed his golfing partners. he's got a big shock coming in dealing with this lot.

if its real then you have 18days

don't forget until/unless they actually do send it to court, it could simply be just like all the other SD's, they don't do anything with it.

and they

Thanks DX always appreciated. Is it true they can visit you at your place of residence? 
I shall wait to see what happens next week before I reply! 

I will never do iva etc this and will fight them all the way as I have done for the past 10 years! 
shocking behaviour continuing even during a pandemic 

thats now the SD is seved person to person.

can't hurt you, though if they fail they will post it.

but the 'count' doesn't start until the SD is in your hands.

i have a sneaky feeling this guy doesn't have a coobies what he has got involved with here.

but the delivery is his only involvement, just a registered personal postman that cost them a fee too...

you might find he is quite a nice chappie, he is nothing to do with anythingmoving forward so no need to be off with him at all.

only doing his paid job

and they

just type no need to hit quote 

lets hope the claimant is the original bank then else it's a fake unless the debt has been sold on... never heard of that on a UAE 'debt'

and ofcouse the debt is not a card, if it is i think SB is 10yrs for those?

dx

and they

If its sb'd you'd do better attaching an sb letter

and they

OMANLAWBLOG.CURTIS.COM

Like most jurisdictions, Oman imposes time limitations within which parties must bring any claims before the courts or arbitral tribunals.  ...

check it is 

and they

Hi Rgaine 

Do keep posting if anything happens. (As I am on the same boat. Haven't had anything served yet). 

but maybe they will do the same with me as well 

This I never heard - served in person by another DC, I thought IDR were the only once doing this stuff. 

its not another DCA, it's a process server, no connection nor interest in the debt at all.

it could just be another mass tactic on numerous people just to see how many people wet themselves.

as with most of the various methods IDRWW try, i bet the original bank , their client, has no idea this had been done at all.

don't forget to update your own thread too.

dx

and they

True DX. Interesting chat with national debt line today and that are shocked at the extent of Mr Coyle and his 2 companies are going to and the great lengths they are trying to enforce debt collection in the UK for UAE debts!  I have engaged once again with Mr Coyle and once again made another complaint to the FCA regarding his actions and IDR trying to issue a SD based on a debt that they do not even own!

shocking

But they can act for the foreign creditors. provided they make it clear that they have received instructions from the creditors.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread