Holding Vs Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5526 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think I have messed this all up big time, can you help????

I sent all the letters off in the correct order, refused both of their offers, but I sent the last letter on the 15/09/2006, they refused again to pay but I didn't put the court papers in.(we didn't have the money for the court fee) now we have the money. is it too late to start court preceding?:-|

And finally I think I have thrown away the last letter they sent me:shock::-|

please help.

Helen

You should keep hold of all the letters they send you but it shouldnt matter as it won't go to court. Well what i would do now is write to them sending them an LBA letter and give them the 14days to respond and then take them to court, this gives them another chance to pay up which i know they won't and then you can take them to court.

In the LBA i would say something like:

Further to my previous letters, i will be proceeding this claim through the courts if you don't repsond within the next 14days meeting my claim as indicated in previous letters.

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

To this date no one has had to go through the court room doors! Just remember that they don't want to show how their charges are calculated and will do anything to stay out of court. Good Luck

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

• 2 weeks later...

We have recieved the standard letter, saying "sorry you are not happy with our offer":|

So now is the time to put in the court papers, is it best to do it on-line or go into the courts to put in the papers.

What address do I give for the Halifax??

Thanks for all your help.

Helen