• Tweets

• I doubt they really do believe it.  They believe the party membership will believe it - and they already know they'll believe just about anything.
    • Anglian Water (although others may be culpable).   Some time ago users of this forum complained about the level or proportionality of standing charges on fuel bills.  The feeling was that 25% standing charge would be acceptable against the unit cost.  Anglian Water in Essex, responsible for sewage removal,  charge around 80% of a bill for this, my last account was £10 unit cost against a £44 standing charge.  Anglian claim that this is due to infrastructure issues and that my area is sparsley occupied.    Southend on Sea has 160,000 residents, hardly sparse, and infrastructure issues are their problem, not mine.  Anglian is also responsible, according to Environment Agency, of contaminating sea water in my locale.   If there is no legislation regarding the proportion of standing charge to unit cost, there certainly should be !  Any advice ?   (There is a wider issue of charging through third parties that could be taken up seperately.)
    • So - I continue to not pay any more?  Until they respond with the info I have asked for?
    • Hello and welcome to CAG. I'll move your thread to the Residential and lettings forum and leave you a link to follow from the Welcome forum.   I'm sorry to hear about your neighbour problems, people should be along to advise later.   Best, HB
    • Your only hope is asking for discretion on the grounds of well you didn't realise you had to pay online you expected a toll booth, you didn't see any sign of any penalty charge amount and basically it's your first time using this toll bridge and you were unaware of the process,.   In the past, for 1st time offence, Merseyflow have responded rejecting the appael but on this one occasion have reduced the penalty to the toll fee.   You might be lucky.
  • Our picks

• My personal experiences of Future Comms 

Don't touch them owe me £500 since January 2019 make excuse after excuse. Seem they always have software problems sending money out. Keep saying they will call back or email nothing been chasing it now for 6 mths the phone staff always have the same banter we will chase it up and get back to you then nothing!
      • 0 replies
    • Future Comms is a Big Con. How to get out of it. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/417058-future-comms-is-a-big-con-how-to-get-out-of-it/
      • 4 replies
    • Future Comms issues. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/416504-future-comms-issues/
      • 5 replies
    • This is a bit of a lengthy one but I’ll summerise best as possible.

THIS IS HOW THE PHONECALL WENT 

I was contacted by future comms by phone, they stated that they could beat any phone contract I have , (I am a limited company but just myself that needs a business phone and I am the only worker) 
      I told future comms my deal, £110 per month with a phone and a virtual landline, they confirmed that they could beat that, £90 per month with a phone , virtual landline  they also confirmed they would pay Vodafone (previous provider) the termination fee. As I am in business, naturally I was open to making a deal. So we proceeded. 
      Future comms then revealed that the contract would be with PLAN.COM and the airtime would be provided by 02, I instantly told them that this would break the deal as I have poor 02 signal in the house where I live as my partner is on 02 and constantly complaining about bad signal
      the salesman assured me he would send a signal booster box out with the phone so I would have perfect signal.
      so far so good.....
      i then explained this is the only mobile phone I use for business and pleasure, so therefore I didn’t want any disconnection time in the slightest between the switchover from Vodafone to 02
      the salesman then confirmed that the existing phone would only be disconnected once the new phone was switched on.
      so far so good....
      • 14 replies
SquaddyP

Idrww - Left UAE 2013 with a loan-Claim Form Received

I’ve got something and I’m not sure I understand it. It was heard and referred to a local court? I’ll try and get a pic of it

General form of judgement or order

19th feb is the date

It is ordered that

1. The matter transferred to xxxxx county court for the application to be listed

2. Because the order has been made on the application of a party without notice of the hearing given any other parties have the right to apply to have the order set aside varied or stayed.

See attached, now what?

D6B045F4-42C8-4F62-8A57-0D705B15F8B6.jpeg

BA977194-6518-4461-908B-8734E9EEA17B.jpeg

Edited by dx100uk
merge

simply means its been transferred to your local court

they'll send a date soon with directions etc.

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Well I have also received a court bundle via email only

Thursday, a self employed lawyer is attending 

Oh dear

I'm sorry I haven't got better news for you but your outcome could be different 

Good luck to day Squaddy

IF good news make sure you request cost @£19.00 per hour Lip rate for preparation attendance etc etc so have a figure ready (reasonable as over the top would be not allowed)  just a thought - 

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Same outcome.  To be heard here, and file a defense. 

36 minutes ago, SquaddyP said:

Same outcome.  To be heard here, and file a defense. 

You say heard there..is it straight to a hearing ?

Extended time to submit my defense (not sure of the exact terminology) and then a hearing date will be given.  

Expenses they have claimed were halved .   It was also very clear that the lawyer(s) use this site to gather information about the people using it. 

Pretty much same as Hornsey 

Sorry Andy..getting confused . 

Just the Barrister yesterday asked for mine to be fast tracked. Don't know why.

47 minutes ago, SquaddyP said:

Extended time to submit my defense (not sure of the exact terminology) and then a hearing date will be given.  

Expenses they have claimed were halved .   It was also very clear that the lawyer(s) use this site to gather information about the people using it. 

Pretty much same as Hornsey 

So now we know.