jrtandy

Britania Parking ANPR PCN - overstay - Lydiards Field, Swindon

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 298 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

1 Date of the infringement 20th September 2018

2 Date on the NTK

27th September 2018

3 Date received 29th September 2018

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? Yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Only the ANPR Photos

6 Have you appealed? Yes, As the registered Keeper, asking for evidence of adequate signage and denying liability or contractual agreement..in essence to get a POPLA Code.

Have you had a response? Yes, Appeal rejected on the basis that the notice was correctly issued and vehicle was parked in breach of terms.

7 Who is the parking company? Britania Parking

8. Where exactly Lydiards Field, Swindon

Hi all, just wondering what to do next? They've given me a POPLA verification code to appeal.. Shall i appeal and on what basis? or shall i wait it out and do nothing?

Regards,

Jordan

you havent told us what they say you did to breach a contract. How are we suppoed to advise unless we knwo what it is you are accused of doing or not doing and whetehr there was a term on the contractual signage that actually matches their claim.

Hi, yes apologies! I've been accused of parking longer than the max time permitted. I overstayed by about 40 minutes - was sat in the Costa on site catching up on work.

Edited by dx100uk

Hi there,

Please see NTK details attached above, also the rejection letter (which i had to split into 2)

Regards,

Jordan

attachment.pdf

thread tidies

uploads above.

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets