stu007

Historic day for the military as all roles are opened to women

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 295 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Historic day for the military as all roles are opened to women

Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson has today announced that all roles in the military are now open to women.

The historic day was marked at a land power demonstration on Salisbury Plain, involving some of the first women to join the Royal Armoured Corps.

Mr Williamson announced that as of today, women already serving in the Army are able to transfer into infantry roles. Those not currently serving will be able to apply for infantry roles in December of this year, with new recruits starting basic training in April 2019.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/historic-day-for-the-military-as-all-roles-are-opened-to-women

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

About time.

My sister would have been a top sas if they'd given her the chance.

More balls than a mounting bull 😂😂😂