62Spikes

NCP/BW ANPR Claimform - Ashford Park Mall Ashford TN24 8RY

Had several letters from NCP,

ignored as usual,

then had several from JW Legal and did the same.

Now had a letter pack from Nothampton count court business centre looks offical with photo copied stamps etc, but doing some research found this to be a fake county court

any advice would be welcome

do I put my defence in as requested because there is no way Im paying this .

Thanks in advance

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

very wrong idea to ignore..you would not have had a court claim if you'd addressed this properly.

please complete this:

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?465231-Received-a-Court-Claim-From-A-Private-parking-Speculative-invoice-How-To-Deal-With-It-HERE***Updated-Aug-2016***

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

3. Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

It's a claimform, and the Northampton Business Centre IS a bona fide County Court, you should go to moneyclaim online and respond to this ASAP as soon as the crew advise further, acknowledge the claim and tick DEFEND ALL.

If you do not respond to this you will end up with a CCJ for sure.

Can you post up exacxtly what is on the form in terms of who is claiming what?

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

OK its BW Legal on behalf of NCP, they are saying

Principle Debt 160.00

Interest 12.80

Court Fees 25.00

Solicitors cost 50.00

Total 247.80

Going onto Moneyclaim now and will defend all :)

OK done the moneyclaim bit now waiting for some good advice please

Just a little bit of an update NCP had the registered keepers address correct, but BW Leaal sent all their documnets including the court papers to someone eles address just by luck that person knew me and handed them all to me as I hadnt seen him in a while great start

please fill that link out spike then we can advise further

thank you.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

What link dx sorry newbie on this site

post 2

dx

ZName of the Claimant National Car Parks

claimants Solicitors: BW Legal

Date of issue – 16 Oct 2018

Date of defence filing - 16th Nov 2018

What is the claim for –

1.The claimants claim is for the sum of £247.80 being monies due from the defendant to the claimant in respect of a Parking Charge Notice (PCN) for a parking contravention which occurred on the 30/11/2017 in the private car park/land located at Ashford Park Mall Ashford TN24 8RY, in relation to a vehicle, Ford Focus LX TDCI registration mark XXXXXX

2.The defendant was allowed 28days from the PCN date to pay the PCN, but failed to do so.

Despite demands having been made, the defendant has failed to settle their outstanding liability.

3.The claim also includes Statutory interest pursuant to section 69 of the county courts act 1984 at a rate of 8% per annum (a daily rate of £0.04 from 30/11/2017 to 15/10/2018 being an amount of £12.80. The claimants claim includes £60.00 costs as set out in the Terms and Conditions.

What is the value of the claim £247.80

Has the claim been issued by the Private parking Company or was the PCN assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim ? Debt Purchaser

Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment No all correspondence went to a different address NCP got the Register keeper correct but BW Legal sent their papers to another address

Edited by dx100uk
format

pop up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimformicon.

register as an individual

note the long gateway number given

then log in

select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box.

then using the details required from the claimform

defend all

leave jurisdiction unticked.

click thru to the end

confirm and exit MCOL.

get a CPR 3114 request running to the solicitors

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?486334-CPR-31.14-Request-to-use-on-receipt-of-a-PPC-(-Private-Land-Parking-Court-Claim)

type your name ONLY

no need to sign anything

you DO NOT await the return of paperwork.

you MUST file a defenceicon regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform.

was this a ticket on your windscreen or a camera capture via anpr please

scan up everything you have received to date.

read upload one multipage pdf ONLY

Thanks dx ill do this now

you mean ANPR ? not operator photos?

get those scans done

and the CPR ready to post AM tomorrow

Yes ANPR with date and time stamps I can only take photos via phone and post no scanner:(

And a CPR is ?

CPR click the link in post 11

read upload it tells you how to upload photos

redact them as pictures FIRST then merge the lot to PDF

dx

Thanks for your help most appreciated

Can you check your dates please as it's not november yet

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

urh?

urh?

ZName of the Claimant National Car Parks

claimants Solicitors: BW Legal

Date of issue – 16 Oct 2018

Date of issue - 16th Nov 2018

Thats what i was referring to

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

oh I see a mistake in the label

that's the defence filing date .

dx

Ok obvious thing is the NTK is WAAY out of time to create a keeper liability so you will need to ask the DVLA who accessed your keeper details and when.

Now, with regard to the paperwork being sent to the wrong address,

do they have the correct keeper name and just the wrong house number?

Is it an easy to ascribe error like No3 instead of No33?

You can also ask the DVLA about their records of address for your vehicle just in case they have got the wrong info from them.

Now, this may not beat their claim but you will make the evidence less reliable overall and if you state they are wrong about something your version will be the preferred one as they cant get the simple things right.

In truth it is probably the useless lawyers who have cocked up.

We will need to see the signage at the site at some point soon,

you have time to get this as long as you have acknowledged the claim in time.

As for your posting about fake claims, you should avoid ANY site that makes such assertions, all you will get from them is a visit form a bailiff co some months down the line.

Stick to motoring forums

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

first 2 letters from NCP came to my address the rest went to an address 7 miles away lucky I knew the guy and bumped into him he handed me a collection of letters including the court one just in time :)

Please fill in your quit date here