Myparkingcharge excel windscreen red notice - Stockport peel centre

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1970 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

start a new thread as your circumstances may seem the same but theire may be differences in such areas as where the vehicle was at the time etc so please tell us the whole story with dates and times etc. We dont need to know about you granny needing the toilet, that isnt a contratual issue, just mitigation and these people dont give a monkeys becasue it is all about the money for them.

Registered to follow this as I'm going through the same thing as of today. I've tried to read all the newbie threads but they're confusing so hoping this will give some clarity.

Hi all,

I found this notice on windscreen had parked in disabled bay without Blue badge with an elderly disabled person and paid and displayed a ticket.

Showed the office the bb but was told to appeal instead seemed a bit dodgy to me as he saw the evidence he should have cancelled this notice or whatever it was.

I went on the site and it's asking for serial number etc .

Not sure if I should appeal to their better side by explaining the circumstances because it doesn't seem like they have one!

This was in Stockport peel centre. The only thing I have done as of yet is emailed to maxx as that's where I made a purchase.

I've read through alot so know to ignore till k get a PCN to keep ( which I hope I don't) but not sure what to do when I get that through post.

15402943927024636834870059655020.jpg

15402944938501301591490820664805.jpg

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

For a windscreen ticket (Notice To Driver) please answer the following questions....*

1 The date of infringement? 22/10/18*

2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? [Y/N?]* No

if you have then please post up whatever you sent and how you sent it and the date you sent it,*

suitably redacted. [as a PDF- follow the*upload guide*

has there been a response?*

please post it up as well, suitably redacted. [as a PDF- follow the*upload guide]

If you haven't appealed yet - ,.........

have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days] NO

what date is on it*

Did the NTK provide photographic evidence?*

3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) [Y/N?]*

4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK,*

did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process?*

[it is well known that parking companies will reject any appeal whatever the circumstances]*

5 Who is the parking company? Excell

6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park?* Peel centre Stockport

......................... ....*

Edited by dx100uk
format

you await the NTK

in the meantime get reading those threads above.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

oh dear they are then claiming this was an ANPR camera capture, which ofcourse it wasn't...bang they've shot themselves in the foot, they should have waited 29-56 days.

can you scan up the NTK to PDF please

read upload

and they

have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days]*Yes after 9 days

what date is on it* 31/10/18

Did the NTK provide photographic evidence?* Yes

3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) [Y/N?]* It mentions regulations 2012

Did that work ?

Dear lord this attachment business is hard work ! Lol

car pdf 3.pdf

aha the old peel centre 100's of thread here on this pleace

can you put the times and dates BACK in your scan please

just obscure anything pers like reg/name/address/ref no's.

dx

and they

sorry me internet went down

I tidied the thread and moved the corrected version to you above post.

this will be an interesting case as they've used operator pictures to claim it was an ANPR capture when it wasn't so have jumped the gun with the NTK and shot themselves in the foot.

if you use our search cag box of the top red toolbar and type in peel centre

you see lots to read

the experts will be along Monday.

best to also keep to your own thread

I noticed you'd posted to a JLA airport thread, which is of no relevance to you at the peel centre as airports are gov't by byelaws so I remove that to stop confusion.

and they

they didn't use ANPR and even if they did it wouldn't show as disabled anyway...

and they

have you read any of those other peel centre threads...?

and they

There are lots of reasons why the demand isnt lawful, the car reg being one of them

- they wont have bothered to check but even if they did they are just too greedy to give a toss, they want your money and that is all they care about.

another is that blue badge scheme doesnt apply to off street parking but the stores have to have disabled parking or they get clobbered by the council and dont get planning consent.

Now in scotland the blue disabled parking plates do mean somehting so that means a paint job isnt enough to make a disabled bay legally enforceable regardless of what the council planning people want.

the method used to send their demand is dubious as it relies on an interpretation of the law that wasnt intended and certainly the slapping of the red ticket makes it look like one method is being used so they should follow that protocol.

they dont because it delays them grabbing the money and they dont rely on keeper liability anyway so why pretend to follow the law?

for this last reason it is wise to still say nothing until 2 months have passed since the issue of the red screen damaging blurb.

now that would be an interesting challenge, as they arent issuing you with a deamnd why are they placing anything on the car and risk being sued because they cant use any of the info inside the envelope as evidence.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing