Sign in to follow this  
Hollerz

Hmrc compliance

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 385 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi.

I don't think it's a lost cause, but if you can you need to get proof of where your OH was living when he wasn't with you. None of us knows what the compliance people have in the way of documents. When is your meeting?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi.

I don't think it's a lost cause, but if you can you need to get proof of where your OH was living when he wasn't with you. None of us knows what the compliance people have in the way of documents. When is your meeting?

HB

Not heard if I have a meeting, sent the documents they asked for Monday. Am expecting they’ll ask for one though.

Im sure lodging agreement won't be enough proof especially as he didnt move post despite me asking hundreds of times. He didnt feel the post was safe where he was and he was flitting about too much ☹️

He would be here a few times a week to spend time with our daughter. She had spinal cord surgery as a baby and after we had to learn to catheter her and bowel needed managing for the rest if her life. I would let her go out for a couple of hours but she needed to be home as I did all of her care

Sign in to follow this