Jump to content

  • Tweets

  • Posts

    • hey evryone i am 16 years old and today i was caught by a undercover guy and have seen people recieve letters and letters demanding money from rlp i have been told i will recieve a fine of 300 pound which is ridiculous for a 2.50 powder however i would like to know should i ignore these letters or not im pretty sure my mum will bow down to the pressure of the constant letters however i wont and want to know if these people actually are legit or shuld i ignore
    • Hi, thanks for your replies, I wrote to them & this is the reply:   Thank you for your correspondence received on 16 October 2019, concerning the above Penalty Charge Notice. Contravention I have viewed your mitigation and the evidence of the Civil Enforcement Officer on the day in question. The issue is that you parked without clearly displaying a valid pay & display ticket or voucher. Mitigation Whilst you state that you ‘tried to buy a ticket using my card but both machines would not accept a card payment’, there is also the option to pay by phone using the RingGo app if you do not have any cash with you. A grace period of minutes is given to allow drivers time to purchase a ticket, the Officer on patrol observed your vehicle from 12:52 – 12:57 before correctly issuing a Penalty Charge Notice. Conclusion It remains the responsibility of the driver to ensure that there is a parking session in place before leaving their vehicle parked. With this in mind I have upheld the Penalty Charge Notice and rejected your challenge. I will still accept the discounted amount of £25.00, provided payment is received within 14 days of the date of this letter. Payment can be made by post to the address
    • Hello all, hope you are all. Its been rather quiet on the a western front until today. I've received Directions of Questionnaire form N180 in the post. I've still had no copy of cca or cpa that I requested back on 20th August.    Please can you advise me how to proceed now   Thanks in advance Michelle
    • Hi - Quick update. I've spoken to the Holiday Inn Express and they told me to write to them explaining what happened and they'll get the charge cancelled, even though it's a DR+ letter, they confirmed they will talk to PE. It'll take about 4 weeks to cancel. I've sent that off. Have I done enough (for now)? I won't assume this has worked until I get a formal confirmation back.   The other suggestion you had was to write a short 2-liner to PE to ensure they have my correct address as they have failed to get any correspondence to me to date. Should I still do that in parallel? Belt and braces.   Finally - I'm still sitting on my snot-letter to PE re GDPR request. Again - sit on that still for now? If nothing else it gives them work to do that they can't ignore and proves they have my correct address details (or not)   As you might be able to tell, I'm a fan of several lines of attack, but I'll be guided by experience....   Many thanks Choco 
    • yes I moved out in 2014. This is the first I've heard of any outstanding bill! The letter is a 'Payment due' letter, not an official court or claim form at this stage. I have actually had another old energy bill from Lowell (this is what happens when you move house a lot) which came from their solicitors devision with an official country court claim. That bill was from 2014/15. Theres no way of me checking what payments were made or if the amounts are even correct. 
  • Our picks

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 271 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

Received a tax demand today to the value of £400 on a PA302 simple assessment form. Came as a shock as i was on JSA and PAYE for the period 2017-2018




They have me down employed with two companies that i know nothing about. One is called DHMERYA LTD and according to HMRC had an income of £115.00.

The second company called Paraplus LTD an umbrella company with an income of £1141.00.



Dealing with HMRC over the phone is like pulling teeth. Over an hour. They will not answer any questions and keep saying I have too contact these companies direct. How can i when i do not even have a clue who they are?



These call centre staff cannot blame them but anything off the script they do not have a clue.



They have given me until January to pay and will not even put this issue into dispute so no doubt the automated collection activity will continue




Any advice peeps??

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

goto the HMRC website and fill out their free sar



please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.



Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I had my personal details used by an illegal immigrant working for a company via a crooked employment agency some years back. Fortunately they couldnt spell properly so it all went pear shaped


I suspect that you might be in the same boat so check with the credit reference agencies to see if anyone has doen a name and address check on you in the last year or so. If it isnt your insurance co then it may be suspect.


also you could do a SAR to the latter company as it is your data even if being dishonestly used by others. May get you the evidence that you need to shove this up HMRC's computer

Edited by honeybee13

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...