BankFodder BankFodder

ploddertom

Another Utility Co goes to the wall - this time Usio Energy

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 486 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Usio Energy are the latest electric supplier to cease trading with Ofgem awarding First Utility all their current customers.

https://www.usioenergy.com/

• Haha 1

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you for the information, PT. :)

I've amended your thread title to show Usio in case it helps people searching for the company.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Thank you - this is the latest in a long line of failures and I'm not quite sure OFGEM has consumers in mind when finding alternatives to start with. From what I see Usio were charging less than 12p per unit whereas the cheapest Tariff I see for First Utility starts at about 17.5p per unit - unless of course they are going to introduce a new Tariff.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]