Pdc claimform - part admitted, got judgement, wont except payment without addes fees - now issued a Section 146

vilamoura
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1999 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Everything was written back in my son's name, there is no mention of me in the documents. I am just dealing with it for him in his name.... not very well though!! My son just gave the court's authority to speak to me when I call them with a query.

thank you

Thanks I will remember next time... thought I would get in trouble for doing that!!

Have accepted that CCJ on file but will put notes on file and it will also be paid off within the next week.

Should I persue with the Courts though that they sent out the wrong Judgment/Two judges have looked at this case and got different answers from both as well.

Staff at Court said it did not seem correct that's why they put it back in front of a judge

One said that the defendants's part admission was accepted by the claimant ..

.. but they still refused to take payment from me!

Thank you

what I mean is the confusion here on CAG, one minute is was you speaking as it was you that had the CCJ next minute it was you talking as your son.

a CCJ in YOUR NAME can't stop your son selling.

anyway..water under the bridge...

going back to the very first one or two posts

it was asvised to check the tenancy agreement about fees, did you do that?

i'm pretty sure you'll find that they are allowed to add these fees even after judgement.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It seems so but I am no expert at reading leases, so it they wanted to charge £10K I would have to roll over and just pay.then ? The word reasonable must come into this somewhere. Where is the protection for the tenant. Also my son does not have his signature on the Lease. Is this of any relevance?

well no they have to be published and reasonable.

if you use our search cag box of the top red toolbar

and type in PDC or property direct collections

there are numerous threads here involving them and many explain what can and cannot be charged.

the part you need to naildown is the post judgemental fees, does the lease specifically state that these ARE allowed in the lease

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You only pay £833.20 as per the judgment....as they have refused payment inform the court and instruct the court that the CCJ must not be registered because the Judgment Claimant is refusing to accept and trying to get you to pay more...which is not part of the judgment.

You only pay the judgment amount...as the judgment is under 5K post judgment charges are not applicable...even if in the lease.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

that's good news..there you go .. so because the claimant refused payment - the CCJ must not be registered...

and they