NPM PCN claimform - overstay Un-adopted Rd entrance to old St Edmunds Hosp Northampton - *** Claim Struck Out+Costs***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1537 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

if the other peopel are aware that there are previous cases all they need to say is that thiers is the same as the other persuasive cases and the judges will agree. the problem is that not many people know about places like CAG and the past record of the parking co at a court so that is why i would have hoped the papers would have taken the story up

I had hoped so too, especially as most local newspapers are currently running what seem to be topical private parking news stories. Maybe the Northampton Chronicle are friends with Mr Gearey the MD or they use NPM to manage their car park!

By the way NPM have not paid my costs yet, so it looks like that might be a long drawn out fight too! I have been advised what are my options, which will cost me money, but this will be added to the debt they owe and if they still don't pay up then this will affect their credit rating. 

there are options open to you depending on how much you are owed.

One thing is to go for an order for an oral examination by ther court.

This costs £60 and makes the director of a company stand in front of a judge and explain how he ( the company) stands financially and how it intends to pay its debts.

The silly thing about this is that you have to pay his train fare to get there if it is requested but his failure to attend can result in him being done for contempt of court and the company being compulsorily would up

Yes I was told that was one of my options, but I didn't know I had to pay his train fare.

His company is only 0.6 miles from the court, which would take him 13 minutes to walk, so he can forget me paying his train fare. 

I was told I could ask him to bring details of all their unpaid PCN's to court, which would be interesting.

if and when he comes to court will he have to pay the original costs plus the £60 unless he has a good excuse why he cannot do so?

yes all your costs

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

obviously he cant ask for his train fare and yes, I knew this before I posted but wanted to point out there are conditions to this method.

yes, he will have t pay the costs -plus ther 360 if he cant provide a lawful reason for not paying and as it is a court order for costs then there isnt a lawful excuse.

as for bringing all fo the unpaid PCN's to court you are past that as far as evidence and process goes but it may have been suggested that they may be considered to be geinune creditors so would prove he has assets he can call on.

he doesnt owe you enough to try bankruptcy so not worth your time asking

Now I would ahve thought this was newsworthy enough for the Chronic echo.

Sign up to lnkedin and similar and see if he is listed. Debt collection is not harassment

Edited by ericsbrother