I would have sent it to the eviction team as they are the ones threatening you................. guess you'll just have to wait and see if complaints pass it on. You could always email a copy to the eviction team if you have their email add.
Hey all done a lot of forum searching etc and im trying to get all my documents in order to send off the n244 set aside ccj form,. So far.....i have done the below but feel like im not doing it right?
In the County Court at Stockport
1. I understand that the Claimant obtained a Default Judgement against me as the Defendant in JUNE 2019. However, this claim form has not been served at my current address and I thus was not aware of the Default Judgement until September 2019 when I was doing a routine check on my credit file. I understand that this Claim was served at an old address 15 Armadale Close. However, I moved to a new address in September 2011 and I moved from 15 Armadale close in 2008. In support of this I can provide confirmation from Stockport County Council showing my updated details for the purposes of paying Council tax.
2. I requested a sar from Lowell solicitors which shows them contacting me at my current address and not needing to contact an address where I never took credit or moved form 11 years ago.
3. It is denied that the Defendant owes the Claimant £3154.09 as stated in their particulars of on the 15/05/2019
4. I have never received agreement & default notice from Lowell solicitors ltd.
5. On the 12/11/2019 I sent a formal request for a copy of the original agreement to Lowell Suitors pursuant to section 77 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 along with the statutory £1 fee.
6. I request the court orders the Claimants to provide the necessary documentation for me to fully plead my case else the Claim should stand struck out.
7. In the event that the relevant documents are received from the Claimants I will then be in a position to amend my defence and would ask that the Claimants bear the costs of the amendment.
Statement of Truth
The contents of my statement are true to the best of my knowledge and belief
IN THE STOCKPORT COUNTY COURT
Claim No. F1HK1E62
– and –
Upon reading the defendant’s application dated 15th May 2019
It is ordered that:
1. The judgment dated 18/06/2019 be set aside.
2. The Defendant has filed a witness statement enclosed with application
3. The Claimant do pay the Defendant’s costs of this application to the sum of £255
4. The Claimant has permission to file and serve a reply if so required.
I believe they said they have ceased trading but the company itself is still active. I contacted companies House and also the insolvency register. I believe they have lied to get us off their tracks. Emc were previously Surrey First Cars. I have been doing a lot of investigating lately. I also know as of 9th October a new company has been registered for car sales at the EMC premises. However, as I mentioned chobham motors is still trading which is owned by Crown motor.
Edit- just found my agreement with wmsgroup for third party insurance. The dealer name on it actually says EMC CAR SALES/COBHAM CENTRAL GARAGE
I don't know your circumstances, but I predict they will tell you its not mis-sold and encourage you to take it to the FOS knowing full well they have a cosy relationship with the financial institutions.
Don't touch them owe me £500 since January 2019 make excuse after excuse. Seem they always have software problems sending money out. Keep saying they will call back or email nothing been chasing it now for 6 mths the phone staff always have the same banter we will chase it up and get back to you then nothing!