You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1551 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have been chased by PRA UK for an old pay day loan debt that was taken out in 2011.

I sent them a request for the credit agreement, Statement of account, notice of default and also the notice of assignment.

They have sent everything except the notice of assignment and seem to be stalling on it. Where do i stand if they cannot produce it and what would my next move be?

Thanks

it depends on who their paymaster is as to how they are involved. If they are just acting as a dca they may be trying to persuade you by bluff that they have more rights than they really have but there will be no assignment..

who was the PDL

tell us the history

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Hi there just read that you are having issues with PRA. I had an debt with them and they where constantly phoning and sending letters and when I asked for information they could not find it. I would advise that you seek help from a charity that helped me out dealing with PRA. The charity dealt with all communications and started making payments of £5 a month for 6 months and I did not need to pay anything. After the 6 months I was put on a payment plan that was more affordable to me. I would recommend that you contact them to see if they can help you out. I could not believe that there is a charity that actually does more than give advice. The website: Cathyhenrydebtrelief.co.uk

Good Luck hope they can help. :-)