mrk123

Drp 'intended court action'

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 319 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Some of you may remember

- I run a small retail store, in a shopping centre, there is parking but you only get 20 mins or something.

I had no issues whatsoever for the first 2 months, everyone did it, then in around feb started to get yellow NTK...

Now whether my next action was right or wrong is not the point here..

I just binned them taking no notice of them.. Let's just say I maybe got about 20 or so over 3 months...

I was told to not worry about DRP, I am not... Just had a letter in the door saying 'intended court action'...

I have absolutely no intention of 1. getting worried, and 2. taking action.

Can someone please let me know what I should do here..

I am paying tenant of the shopping centre, is there anyway I can write to them and twll them to go away nicely?

a dca is not a bailiff and have zero legal powers to do anything

only the PPC can take you to court.

who are they?

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

And to take you to court there's a procedure they have to follow before issuing a claim so you get at least a months notice of them thinking of it

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

a dca is not a bailiff and have zero legal powers to do anything

only the PPC can take you to court.

who are they?

So should I just keep ripping their letters up and using it as fire tinder?

So should I just keep ripping their letters up and using it as fire tinder?

You got it. Ignore everything except a letter of claim or an actual claim form. Though it would be wise to keep the letters just incase they try different tactics.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

best thing to do is scan stuffto pdf and keep it on a pendrive or somewhere that wont get wiped if yu pc fails etc

they [THE OWNERS of the land or their REPs ] could comeback anytime upto 6yrs.

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

they are rentathreats and can do nothing in their own name or on behalf of anyone else. they may well recommentd their client does things but I recommend you use daz for whiter washes but I cant sue you if you dont.

right thats it, expect a lba any day now. My clients have a washing powder monopoly and even to suggest that you can use other ones is a breach of the clearly indicated contract written on the back of the box or available on their web site so you cant say you didnt see it. My friends Will and John will support me on this and will add their £60 unicorn food tax to the bill for doing their usual nothing.

And other Washing Powders which are available :-)