Direkt

VCS PCN Caimform - Car park: Berkeley Centre, Ecclesall RD, Sheffield, S11 8PN

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 326 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Dear Ericsbrother

I need your help, and I would send some document to you, how can i do it?

Regards

Hi Direkt.

I'm afraid we don't offer advice by PM. It's best to start your own thread and tell us your story.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

johm to answer your questions.

the judge can ask you who was driving but you are not obliged to say. Dont play grandmothers footsteps, just state that it wasdnt you and therefore no keeper liability.

Rights of audience - loo it up and copy the legislation but basically a person representing one of the parties has to be either employed directly by them or be a solicitor. Now if VCS hired a firm of solicitors from the outset then that firm may send along someone who isnt qualified as long as they have worked on the case in the capacity as an emplopyee of the instructed solicitor. Now, if VCS hire a solicitor because they cant afford the train fare then a solicitor must turn up, not a paralegal because the paralegal doesnt have a right to be heard as they werent involve in the case from the beginning. Subtle differences but important.

start a new thread and tell us what has occurred. You will then get the help you need and from more than one person.

Dear Ericsbrother

I need your help, and I would send some document to you, how can i do it?

Regards